Post Your Tiffany Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands

View attachment 4291158 View attachment 4291159 I’m so excited to have found this thread! Here is my Tiffany Solitaire!!! I love the fire in this diamond. There is nothing like the way you feel when you are wearing a gorgeous brilliant Tiffany’s ring. I’m waiting for the band to be sized down so it looks big in the pic but I couldn’t wait to join the thread. I have my heart set on the 2.2mm half eternity embrace wedding band to compliment it!!

So gorgeous and sparkly! Do you mind sharing details of the clarity & color? :smile:

My husband just helped me get a small Tiffany setting engagement ring. We got engaged young and got a cheap ring on overstock that fell apart but he wishes he could have proposed with a Tiffany setting and I’ve wanted one since I was like 13 so it was really nice of him

Attachments

• EBB9FCDD-3654-4746-B335-76696693522F.jpeg
    EBB9FCDD-3654-4746-B335-76696693522F.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,654
My husband just helped me get a small Tiffany setting engagement ring. We got engaged young and got a cheap ring on overstock that fell apart but he wishes he could have proposed with a Tiffany setting and I’ve wanted one since I was like 13 so it was really nice of him
Your ring is darling and so special. I love that you have your dream come true!

Reactions: altigirl88
It is absolutely perfect on you! I love the size of the diamond, very cute and gentle. I quite dislike the big rocks... It does not matter when you get the ring if you get from the right man! ;)