Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

...a few more goodies I picked up with recent promos
special.jpg
studded brown pepper lambskin medium Niki, leopard camel hair Lou camera bag and army green lambskin Lou camera bag.

I'd been obsessing over the first two and finally pulled the trigger once availability become limited....my coupon code helped and both exceeded my expectations once they arrived.

The army Lou was an unexpected buy as I couldn't resist it when it popped up for 60% off. It also helps that it's the same color as my green croc SDJ so I knew it'd be versatile.

So far I've worn them all with warm weather stuff. But, can't wait to wear the tan ones with my Joplins I was fortunate to also score at a discount given their popularity!
joplin.jpg

View attachment 4218071
studded brown pepper lambskin medium Niki, leopard camel hair Lou camera bag and army green lambskin Lou camera bag.

I'd been obsessing over the first two and finally pulled the trigger once availability become limited....my coupon code helped and both exceeded my expectations once they arrived.

The army Lou was an unexpected buy as I couldn't resist it when it popped up for 60% off. It also helps that it's the same color as my green croc SDJ so I knew it'd be versatile.

So far I've worn them all with warm weather stuff. But, can't wait to wear the tan ones with my Joplins I was fortunate to also score at a discount given their popularity!
View attachment 4218075
Love all these! And those boots are gorgeous too!

View attachment 4218071

View attachment 4218075
Wow these are all gorgeous! Have you see any other lou camera bags in rare colours around (just want to know what might be coming to Australian shores soon)? Any websites you reccomend buying YSL from to get a good deal? I’ve only ever bought from YSL.com but want to find some rare, different coloured goodies at a good price

Reactions: highend
Wow these are all gorgeous! Have you see any other lou camera bags in rare colours around (just want to know what might be coming to Australian shores soon)? Any websites you reccomend buying YSL from to get a good deal? I’ve only ever bought from YSL.com but want to find some rare, different coloured goodies at a good price

I've found many good deals on farfetch and neimanmarcus sites; however, your timing has to be perfect as the best deals go lightening fast of course. Farfetch also has periodic discount promos and access to rare/special order styles only available at certain boutiques (like my leopard camel hair Lou was only available in limited quantities at a boutique in Greece from what I've seen). Currently, the only other special order Lou camera bag I've seen is this one available from a US boutique
13255583_14745944_480.jpghttps://www.farfetch.com/shopping/w...dy-bag-item-13255583.aspx?storeid=9218&from=1

Reactions: Miss World
IMG_6327.jpg

After lusting (and hesitating) after the Gucci Soho Disco in red for literally years, I finally bit the bullet on my first red bag in the form of the Lou Camera bag. Got it during the MyTheresa sale at a pretty sweet deal, but.. I haven’t gotten around to telling the husband yet. [emoji57]

Using it for the first time since he’s away on a work trip, and the leather is just so soft and buttery.

View attachment 4221041

After lusting (and hesitating) after the Gucci Soho Disco in red for literally years, I finally bit the bullet on my first red bag in the form of the Lou Camera bag. Got it during the MyTheresa sale at a pretty sweet deal, but.. I haven’t gotten around to telling the husband yet. [emoji57]

Using it for the first time since he’s away on a work trip, and the leather is just so soft and buttery.
You won’t be able to hide that stunning red bag from hubby for long :biggrin: it’s so beautiful, now I want one!. I absolutely love YSL Chevron. :smile:

You won’t be able to hide that stunning red bag from hubby for long :biggrin: it’s so beautiful, now I want one!. I absolutely love YSL Chevron. :smile:

Actually I totally lied - I do have a red Loewe, but it recently got ruined (sigh, long story) so maybe that’s why I blocked it out of my mind LOL.

But yes the red is gorgeous. If you’re in the market for a bag (or just, you know, like how it looks, because how many of us here really NEED another bag?), I do think this is a really cute option. There’s also a navy this season that’s so classy and versatile.