Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

My first St. Laurent bag!!! Yay...so happy I finally got it after contemplating for many, many months :smile:

19238647_10154855823657462_310419599_o_zps2inwrtyd.jpg

Was in London and debated on purchasing this bag which I stumbled on in Selfridges but ultimately decided not to but came back to the states and then decided I really did want it. Kicking myself for not getting it much cheaper in London!

I'm 5'4" and the strap was too long so I got 5 chainlinks removed and it fits perfect now.

Attachments

• IMG_6337.JPG
    IMG_6337.JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 2,384
Was in London and debated on purchasing this bag which I stumbled on in Selfridges but ultimately decided not to but came back to the states and then decided I really did want it. Kicking myself for not getting it much cheaper in London!

I'm 5'4" and the strap was too long so I got 5 chainlinks removed and it fits perfect now.
Such a great bag! Bummer about missing out on it in London....I want to get the same back 9n black but holding out until I visit London later in the since it ends up being close to 40% off the US price

Dear where did you get the chainlinks removed? I ordered a medium college for myself and when I tried it a week ago in Paris, it was long as a shoulder bag (since I'm just 5'0).