Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Just purchased a Mini Lou in "Rouge Opyum" red - I was a little undecided on the color as it's a little darker than a true, bright red, but I think given that it isn't so shockingly bright and that the hardware is aged gold (I am not a fan of YSL's bright gold hardware), I will keep. Plus I literally only own black or tan bags - lol. I also need a better purse shelf - things are getting crowded and you can't see my LV Pochette Metis or Coach Tabby 20.

Attachments

• 2021 bags.jpg
    2021 bags.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 233
Just purchased a Mini Lou in "Rouge Opyum" red - I was a little undecided on the color as it's a little darker than a true, bright red, but I think given that it isn't so shockingly bright and that the hardware is aged gold (I am not a fan of YSL's bright gold hardware), I will keep. Plus I literally only own black or tan bags - lol. I also need a better purse shelf - things are getting crowded and you can't see my LV Pochette Metis or Coach Tabby 20.
That's a really nice shade of red, and I love the name they chose for it. The aged gold hardware goes great with it, too.

wow it's a really pretty shade of red!! i also only own black/white/tan bags but i would definitely consider adding that color to my collection :smile:

Reactions: Fashion412
wow it's a really pretty shade of red!! i also only own black/white/tan bags but i would definitely consider adding that color to my collection :smile:
You should! I am soooo tied to neutrals but love a good pop of red generally (my nails are painted red 90% of the time) and this is a nice addition. I got this at Neiman Marcus - although they label this color "dark red" online (I can't stand when dept. stores don't use the brand nomenclature, so you just order and cross your fingers).

Reactions: nycmeeb