Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

Oh, I so hope it works out for you and agrees with your skin!!! Let me know, please, I am fascinated with this line, and so sad my skin reacted so negatively to it! I had even gotten a sample of their new BB cream (which seems to be lovely), except that now I'm even afraid to try it :sad:

Anyway, about the foam cleanser: a very little bit goes a long way, and a pea size amount is more than enough. I found that applying it directly on the Clarisonic worked better with this product. Good luck :smile:

you're so lucky! I want to get the BB cream but worried it won't work out and don't really want to go through the hassle of returning it. Is it very fair? Does it have a pink or yellow undertone to it? What does it feel like - thick, creamy, ??? sorry, for all the questions! I have not found any swatches online and no blogs mentioning it.

you're so lucky! I want to get the BB cream but worried it won't work out and don't really want to go through the hassle of returning it. Is it very fair? Does it have a pink or yellow undertone to it? What does it feel like - thick, creamy, ??? sorry, for all the questions! I have not found any swatches online and no blogs mentioning it.

If you feel comfortable PMing me your mailing address I would be happy to send you the (generous) sample they gave me at the Omorovicza counter :smile:

I'm just scared to try it myself (I haven't even opened the little tub since they made it for me!), but it would be a pity for it to be left unused ;)

beauty k addict said:
chanel
coco mademoiselle soap x3
coco mademoiselle edp 100ml
chance eau tendre sheer moisture mist x2
GWP

dior
purifying toner
purifying cleanser
dior extreme lippie in incognito
GWP

emilio pucci for guerlain
terracotta gloss in porto fino
eyeshadow in capri
powder brush
GWP

borghese fango mud

4 goody bags filled w deluxe samples + pouch from the bay beauty spring gala (canada)

Oh boo I want to buy fragrances but missed out on this!!!

-Chanel flawless fluid makeup long wear (60 beige).
-Chanel powder compact (translucent 3).
-Chanel powder brush
-Chanel eye shadow( black star #69).
-Chanel loose powder( translucent 3).
- urban decay naked 2( disappointing).
-urban decay all nighter long lasting make up spray( doesn't work for my oily skin, macs works better).

Attachments

• image-2388946428.jpg
    image-2388946428.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 710