Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

chanel loose powder
4 mac eyeshadows
bobbi brow eye cream/night cream/face cream and toner
mac fix+ and mac strobe light
mmm i think thats it... oh no no and smashbox primer and highlights... was a fun month

Cait, did you like the #19 glossy stain?

I DO! Actually, the MA I usually deal with (redhead, very fair, freckly - think Lily Cole's colouring) picked out the exact same ones as me; #15 & #19.

I was still undecided on #18, but again, I still find them a little drying. Apparently, one of the nude Fusion glosses looks really good over #19, but I actually wore #19 and Revlon CB in Bellini too days in a row. It does show up really well on; like a better MAC Creme de nude, though warmer - and not as streaky. My lips are to just way too dry to skip a balm & gloss over it, though. :smile:

Estee Lauder re-nutriv smoothing powder (loose) in "light." Probably meant for old ladies, because it DOES NOT settle into wrinkles and pores. But I love it.
Urban Decay eye liner in Rockstar. Fun!!
And a St. Tropez tan mitt. Most boring Sephora purchase ever. ;)

I DO! Actually, the MA I usually deal with (redhead, very fair, freckly - think Lily Cole's colouring) picked out the exact same ones as me; #15 & #19.

I was still undecided on #18, but again, I still find them a little drying. Apparently, one of the nude Fusion glosses looks really good over #19, but I actually wore #19 and Revlon CB in Bellini too days in a row. It does show up really well on; like a better MAC Creme de nude, though warmer - and not as streaky. My lips are to just way too dry to skip a balm & gloss over it, though. :smile:

So glad! I love 15 too. I've had my eye on Bellini, I'll have to pick that up! I also like Buxom lip cream in White Russian over 19.
You're right about the drying, it took a few days of wearing in a row for me to notice. I skipped it today and wore lipstick and they feel much better.

L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray
Lancome Clarifying Exfoliating Toner
MAC Dazzleglass in Moth To Flame
MUFE Aqua Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil in 3C
MUFE Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N37
Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Setting Spray

So glad! I love 15 too. I've had my eye on Bellini, I'll have to pick that up! I also like Buxom lip cream in White Russian over 19.
You're right about the drying, it took a few days of wearing in a row for me to notice. I skipped it today and wore lipstick and they feel much better.

I will say: Bellini is pretty close to Peach Petal in Superlustrous line; I love both but Bellini feels better on the lips, and it does have a teensy bit of shimmer. But if you go nuts over shades like Turkish Delight or C-Thru, Bellini is VERY nice :graucho:!

I haven't - unfortunately - tried any of the Buxom stuff besides the glosses; I like them a lot - but I just haven't got round to trying the Pretty Amazing Lip colours, lip creams, or the 3-in-1 lip pencils.

Pureology rocks!!!

I got the last Sue Devitt day/night neutrals pallette at Macy's today. So far I am loving it! Can't beat the price and IRS perfect travel size. Got a free mascara with purchase as well. Yay me!