Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

Guerlain Cruel Gardenia finally came in, so I took a pic with it and the Pucci Meteorites and brush.

DSC_0190.jpg

OMG3kids said:
Anyone here ever do the false lashes? I'm tempted to try, but holy moly!! Seems intimidating. :smile:

I started on New Year's and I'm hooked on false lashes. Try it! My faves are Ardell lashes and Velour Lashes (made out of mink hair). Be patient at first, practice makes perfect.

Anyone here ever do the false lashes? I'm tempted to try, but holy moly!! Seems intimidating. :smile:

Start off with half-lashes; they're easier to manipulate and place on the eye, IME. Full-lash wise, I find the Ardell #116s and ELF Natural Lash Kit lashes (not the cheap glue that comes with it!) are also very easy to apply and have a lot of bend/flexibility in the band :yes:

On topic, cheap stuff: Essence I:heart:Rock Glossy Black Eyeliner & Bonne Bell lipLUSHious gloss in Grapefruit Kiss.

Got a lot of little bath goodies today!! So excited! Can't wait to go take a bath or shower very shortly! :party:

Philosophy - hop into spring set - chocolate bunny, frosted cookie, sugar chick

Bath and body works minis (3/$10) :smile:
Pink chiffon lotion and shower gel
Stress relief shower gel

Victorias secret - secret craving lotion and body scrub and coconut passion shower gel.

Attachments

• image-842231020.jpg
    image-842231020.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 400
  • image-1681080894.jpg
    image-1681080894.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 410
  • image-2911966464.jpg
    image-2911966464.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 402