POST your purchases from the Spring Line

I ordered the Carly in camel leather w/ saddle trim in the medium size so will post pics as soon as it arrives! :yahoo: Hopefully it won't be too long!!! I really hope the medium is nice as I just think the large is too big for me. Next on my list is possibly the Legacy shoulder bag in pond. And a charm or two! I kind of want a soft duffle but I'm too indecisive to commit to it yet.

I ordered the Carly in camel leather w/ saddle trim in the medium size so will post pics as soon as it arrives! :yahoo: Hopefully it won't be too long!!! I really hope the medium is nice as I just think the large is too big for me. Next on my list is possibly the Legacy shoulder bag in pond. And a charm or two! I kind of want a soft duffle but I'm too indecisive to commit to it yet.

i still wanna c ur picss =)

Let's hope the Carly shows up tomorrow! I'm very close to just taking the dive and ordering the Legacy bag now and it'd be here by week's end! I will definately post pics as soon as it or they are here!

Nah, too pricey for me since I want a duffle too and I just ordered the Carly. I'm wanting the Legacy shoulder bag. I have the black already and it is the perfect size for me, not too big or too small. It's beautiful in pond in any style though!

Check on page 48, it's in white. But the description says pond is available in February. Of course, the shoulder bag said February too and it's out now. I don't know, the dimensions don't seem so big. Now I'm wondering if I should go for the Ali since I have the black shoulder bag already. Decisions...