Post Your Pics of Your Unusual/Rare/Vintage/Past Season Chloe Bags Here!

Pls dont be embarrased! You have an amazing Chloe collection and its so much fun to have a chance to see the different bags. Thanks a lot for posting.

I love your tiger bag! :idea:

H

Thank you so much everyone. :shame: Sorry I didn't reply earlier; I spend way too much time in Sellerwatch for my own good!

I may have to scale back my activities!

He's definitely my favourite, too, pokus! :biggrin:

what a lovely thread... i'm totally in love with ur bags:love:
i've always loved the clutch but never found those:weird: ...congrats:biggrin:

those are my bags i got both after lusting about them for 2 years as chloe released the bracelete bag for one season and the stopped for 2 years,but after i showred them with emails and calls wanting one they started putting them in prodution again(hehehe :biggrin: this is my version of the story anyway). the blue one i got for $1400 and the gray about $1200....enjoy

Attachments

• 20060422(007).jpg
    20060422(007).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 20060422(008).jpg
    20060422(008).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 96
quirky cool

i got both from net-a-porter...they'r great and fast.love to shop there.
they do make a new coloure and different beads every season.i'm thinking about getting a purple one..it's to die for :smile:

These clutches and bracelet bags are absolutely beautiful :love: Thanks so much for posting!

Does anyone remember the collection with allover line-art illustrations? There was a handbag with a swan motif (a bit in the style of Bjork’s vespertine album art) I believe it was from s/s ’02 as I remember coveting the conte de fees Vuitton bags at the time too. Sadly, I passed up both! But I’d love to see a picture again.

Here is my camera bag from a/w '03 & an ad from the same collection:

Attachments

• chloe-camera.jpg
    chloe-camera.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 123
  • chloe-2003.jpg
    chloe-2003.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 119
Absolutely lovely bags everyone! My heart is actually with the unique/past season bags so this is a wonderful thread, I'm not as obsessed with Chloe :amazed: as I was back in the day... there is just something about the beaded and vintage detailing of the past bags that make my heart melt.

I have two that I love... one is a limited edition, I will be sure to upload the photo's and post! :love:

Here is my Chloe collection, the upper left bag is my 'Annie Small' (?) charm bag (I only had one photo of my Chloe collection, and then a detailed photo), it is gorgeous chocolate brown textured leather with fringe detail, and brass and horn charms that can be removed and worn as a bracelet. It was the first 'luxury' gift from my boyfriend for my birthday, so it's very special to me! :love:

The front middle bag is my black suede limited edition from 2003 (119/199). This bag is gorgeous, it has thick black suede, side pockets, and immaculate Moroccan style golden embroidery - it is so intricate, fabulous, and well detailed. The shape is also very unique, it fits a lot - but it is a compact shape... it is SO lovely in person! :love:

Attachments

• ChloeCollection.jpg
    ChloeCollection.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 124
  • ChloeCharmdetail.jpg
    ChloeCharmdetail.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 80
  • ChloeLE2003EmbroideryInside.jpg
    ChloeLE2003EmbroideryInside.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 63
  • ChloeLE2003FrontEmbroidery.jpg
    ChloeLE2003FrontEmbroidery.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 64
  • ChloeLE2003SideEmbroidery.jpg
    ChloeLE2003SideEmbroidery.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 51
here are mine...i got the black one about two years ago?? (not sure) and the messenger style is the paddington camera bag, just got it a few months ago. i truly love it and feel like it really supplements my 'bag' wardrobe, where the regular paddington style would just get 'lost' if you kwim...i wear it all the time!!!!

(actually, the black one, i haven't worn in about a year...if anyone's interested...)

Attachments

• padmessenger.jpg
    padmessenger.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 90
  • padon.jpg
    padon.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 98
  • bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 76
  • sideon.jpg
    sideon.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 100
Milena said:
These clutches and bracelet bags are absolutely beautiful :love: Thanks so much for posting!

Does anyone remember the collection with allover line-art illustrations? There was a handbag with a swan motif (a bit in the style of Bjork’s vespertine album art) I believe it was from s/s ’02 as I remember coveting the conte de fees Vuitton bags at the time too. Sadly, I passed up both! But I’d love to see a picture again.

Here is my camera bag from a/w '03 & an ad from the same collection:

Thank you Milena for adding your gorgeous Camera Bag. What an iconic Chloe bag that was and from my favourite Phoebe Philo season! :love:

I have two belts in the same style as the Camera Bag (black and blush coloured).

So exciting to see everyone's treasures! :nuts:

Edit: Forgot to mention that I am looking for the sweatshirt dress in that ad! To go with my Tiger Bag. Posted it on 'Want it Now' on eBay, but haven't had any joy, yet.

byMiMi said:
Absolutely lovely bags everyone! My heart is actually with the unique/past season bags so this is a wonderful thread, I'm not as obsessed with Chloe :amazed: as I was back in the day... there is just something about the beaded and vintage detailing of the past bags that make my heart melt.

I have two that I love... one is a limited edition, I will be sure to upload the photo's and post! :love:

I totally agree, MiMi! I love the slightly older bags, too. :love: