Post your Outfit of the Day! {OOTD}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! :cool:

I usually take my pics right before I go to work so the background is very boring. My gf thinks I'm weird for taking outfit pictures, but I think it's a fun way to liven up a mundane day :graucho:

I'll just post from Monday:
tumblr_mlou1dg5xY1rux7jzo1_1280.png

tumblr_mlou1dg5xY1rux7jzo2_1280.jpg

Hey, my boyfriend thinks I'm just as weird. ;) I think it's just an occupational hazard of being fashion oriented! :biggrin: Love that suit, by the way. It fits you really well!

from my blog entry today ~ :flowers:

Ibiss, Aldo, Louis Vuitton, SYLK, Club Monaco, Nordstrom
Great picture, and even greater outfit!

Top: Elizabeth and james, Denim: C/E, Shoes: Pedro Garcia
I really like your style, and cute cameo by your friend in the back :biggrin:

Another day, another selfie. Happy hump day! A.P.C. blazer, JCrew shirt, rag&bone jeans, Cole Haan moccasins, Longines watch, Saint Laurent duffel. View attachment 2155258
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of stuff do you carry in your duffel? I use a small pouch and portfolio myself.

Hey, my boyfriend thinks I'm just as weird. ;) I think it's just an occupational hazard of being fashion oriented! :biggrin: Love that suit, by the way. It fits you really well!
Thanks! I guess it's kinda weird the other way around when the girl thinks you're weird, haha.

I'm not really the avant garde type, pretty boring style...hopefully I don't bore you all :sad:

Today:
tumblr_mlsldjIXGO1rux7jzo1_1280.png

Great picture, and even greater outfit!

I really like your style, and cute cameo by your friend in the back :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of stuff do you carry in your duffel? I use a small pouch and portfolio myself.

Thanks! I guess it's kinda weird the other way around when the girl thinks you're weird, haha.

I'm not really the avant garde type, pretty boring style...hopefully I don't bore you all :sad:

Today:
tumblr_mlsldjIXGO1rux7jzo1_1280.png

The duffel itself is smaller in real life than it looks in pictures. I carry a book with me, wallet, sunglasses, a small bottle of fragrance, keys, small toiletries, and some other random things that have become a part of my daily life that I can't possibly fit all of them in my pockets :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.