Post your Outfit of the Day! {OOTD}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, here's my outfit today. Enjoying the peace & quiet that blankets Nantucket during winter :smile:
DSC_2312_zps5ff595b9.jpg

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Here is my outfit from yesterday including my sweater from Kate Spade, denim jacket from H&M and skirt from Anthropologie.
sooo pretty! lucky you, in LA! I am freakin cold here and wear jeans, pants all the time! Where is the sun?
Rag and bone jacket, Opening ceremony skirt, YSL boots
f7398425-9bc2-4f8b-adcf-57f326fafaa2_zps17d5fb40.jpg
perfection as always;)

Going to a Rock n Roll party today. Rockin' my Christian Louboutin Mad Martas in ostrich. I am wearing a dip hem skull shirt, faux leather leggings, studded bracelet, pewter dragon bracelet, and skull ring. I basically pulled some stuff out of my closet that I already have :lol: It's mostly just the hair (which I've never tried before in this style and I'm loving it!)

Attachments

• 2091650d1362269961-painting-the-town-red-nolias-cl-collection-thread-20130302_190905.jpg
    2091650d1362269961-painting-the-town-red-nolias-cl-collection-thread-20130302_190905.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 1,202

You look great and cozy!

Going to a Rock n Roll party today. Rockin' my Christian Louboutin Mad Martas in ostrich. I am wearing a dip hem skull shirt, faux leather leggings, studded bracelet, pewter dragon bracelet, and skull ring. I basically pulled some stuff out of my closet that I already have :lol: It's mostly just the hair (which I've never tried before in this style and I'm loving it!)

I really like the hair and outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.