Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Spotted today at NR Waikiki
Not sure if they do phone orders
The most expensive shoe I've seen at the rack!
View attachment 3612775View attachment 3612776
More expensive rockstuds
View attachment 3612777
View attachment 3612778
View attachment 3612779
View attachment 3612780

I mean even if I did like rockstuds, I would never pay that price. I remember seeing quite a few rockstuds at around $700+ and when I came back a week later they were all gone. I was astounded. think Valentino has better discounts on their merchandise than the rack does....

Reactions: prttygurl
I tend to call my closest store, just in case they have it so I can just go and pick it up. Any store can do a lookup of all stores' stock nationwide, but this database is separate from any online store stock. So they're separate and the online chat can't access the stores' stock. There's a new policy that charge sends are at the discretion of the store (manager I think has the power to approve it) so you'll have to call up the stores that have the item you want and see if they'll ship it to you. This is what I've gathered from my experience and others that have posted here.

Thanks, good to know!

I mean even if I did like rockstuds, I would never pay that price. I remember seeing quite a few rockstuds at around $700+ and when I came back a week later they were all gone. I was astounded. think Valentino has better discounts on their merchandise than the rack does....

I remember someone posting in the Tj Maxx thread that they found rockstuds for $650 and I thought that was crazy. NR is getting ridiculous!

Reactions: katran26 and Cthai