Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten a lot of amazing deals at my Nordstrom Racks in CA. I just bought pairs of 7FAM and Citizens for $50 a piece. I've also gotten two pairs of Stuart Weitzman shoes (plain black heels and burgundy ankle booties) for about $30-$40 each.

Totally, the best ones I have ever been to are in San Fran and Sacramento, found tons of stuff!! I heard its best to go on thursdays because they put out most new merch then, and by monday its usually gone or totally picked through..

The location is hit or miss. I've seen Zac Posen there, but he's not that well known and the bags were overlooked for a long time.
I read a story about someone getting Chloe boots at this location for a super steal, but I definitely didn't see those! They have high end shoes on occasion, but most are not great.
I've also seen a decent amount of DVF at this location.
I think it's really hit or miss, but when I was at the Nordstrom Rack in SoCal I didn't think it was THAT much better than ours in NY (ok, the shoes were! haha)

Absolutely. And, I am one of them. Everytime I have gone into the Rack in Westbury, NY it's been dirty and had very little to nothing worth visiting it for. It's definitly never seen an Alexander McQueen.

I would never guess Rack had designer events. If they do, I'd be very interested. The Off Saks in the same building always has marvelous things. I was told that it gets the most high end items - Chanel, Marchessa, Chloe - of the Long Island stores because there was such a strong upscale market in the area. Walking into Rack, which is just downstairs in the same building, one would think it was a depressed area.

I definitely recommend signing up for their mailing list. My local NR had a designer bag event- Lanvin, McQueen, Tods, Hogan, Burberry, and more. Most of them were about 33% to 50% of retail.

I got to check out the one in CA the next time I'm there, sounds like they have amazing stuff there. Also, I think it depends on which day you go. I went to the one in Hawaii on President's Day and the place was picked over. Then I went again on Thursday and they got lots of stuff. I asked the SA there and she said they get new shipment every Tuesday and Thursday.

Marc Jacobs Elise satchel - $348
Marc Jacobs Large Tote - $568
Donna Karan black envelope shoulder bag - $219
Ferragamo satchel - $304

Another place to check out is the Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance Center. The stuff is a bit pricier than Nordstrom, but the selection is amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.