Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find this but one of my local NR has a twitter and they post things they have in stores. Last week they got this in
2j17ek0.jpg
*from their twitter.

The retail value is $1,200 and the cost was only $164. It's currently on the Nordstrom website for $1,200.

Wow, someone got an amazing deal!

My Nr now sends you an email when they get in items you tell them you are interested in. For example I wanted to know when they had Tory Burch flats in, and last week I t an email they had some. Talk to the associates, supposedly they are getting iPads and will now will be able to take pics and email.

aga5 said:
My Nr now sends you an email when they get in items you tell them you are interested in. For example I wanted to know when they had Tory Burch flats in, and last week I t an email they had some. Talk to the associates, supposedly they are getting iPads and will now will be able to take pics and email.

That is interesting. I was recently asked if I wanted to be added to their list, but I just assumed it was something similar to their mailers. Looks like I'll need to take a visit :smile:

when i went to NR, the cashier didn't mention anything about a mailing list. i'd love to know when they get certain items in! especially since the last few times i've gone to NR, i haven't seen anything i want. an email sure would save me a lot of disappointing trips.

Oh my god!!! Ridiculously jealous of you! I just ordered this bag in a different color for (almost) full price! I never even knew NR could/would carry Balenciaga and I usually drop by there once or twice a month...

I usually skip my closest Nordstrom Rack (Pentagon City, VA) because I never find anything good when I'm there. However, I had to run some errands in that area so I figured I'd stop by. I'm SO glad I did because I found this Balenciaga bag. The first picture is without flash and the second is with flash. The pictures make the big look big; it's actually the size of a small crossbody:

IMAG0194.jpg

bbagflash.jpg

I've always wanted a Balenciaga but never thought I would get one because they cost more than I'm willing to pay for a bag right now. When I saw this one sitting on the shelf all by itself my heart skipped a beat and I was pretty sure I would buy it before I even looked at the price. When I saw it was $199 I quickly put it into my cart. With the help of the Balenciaga forum here I found out that it's the 'Shoulder' and currently selling at Neimans for $815.

ETA: I forgot to add that the tag says it's refinished/refurbished but I can't find a single thing wrong with it.

Oh my god!!! Ridiculously jealous of you! I just ordered this bag in a different color for (almost) full price! I never even knew NR could/would carry Balenciaga and I usually drop by there once or twice a month...

Where were you able to find it for less than full price? I must admit, this little bag has really made me interested in Balenciaga so I would love to pick another one up on sale (I can't afford full price lol). You should definitely check your Rack because you just never know what you'll find. I've got some good deals from there over the years but this is definitely the best so far!

That is interesting. I was recently asked if I wanted to be added to their list, but I just assumed it was something similar to their mailers. Looks like I'll need to take a visit :smile:

Don't ask the cashier ask the people in the specific depts, I talked to someone in shoes and they gave me an index card I wrote on it the brands I am interested in and my email, at the same store I did the same at the jewelry and accessory dept for bags and other items. I know it works because I got another email telling me they had gotten some Burberry watches in.

Don't ask the cashier ask the people in the specific depts, I talked to someone in shoes and they gave me an index card I wrote on it the brands I am interested in and my email, at the same store I did the same at the jewelry and accessory dept for bags and other items. I know it works because I got another email telling me they had gotten some Burberry watches in.

Thanks so much for the info!

Awesome - thanks for the tip! Now I'll need to visit each NR I go to since they'll always get different things. Do you think this will work on refurbished items that they receive? I find these are the best deals there.

Where were you able to find it for less than full price? I must admit, this little bag has really made me interested in Balenciaga so I would love to pick another one up on sale (I can't afford full price lol). You should definitely check your Rack because you just never know what you'll find. I've got some good deals from there over the years but this is definitely the best so far!

I purchased a used (although it was mint condition) from ****** :smile:

Do you know which watches they got in? I'm looking for a new watch and was thinking of Burberry.

OMG HermesNewbie, I just saw this, its on my must have list! love it!!

Hi, Pao9! They are great flip flops -- you definitely must get a pair! I had purchased a black pair with a white flower pair at full price. I was ecstatic to find the orange pair at more than 2/3 off the orginal price. I get compliments every time I wear them.

Last edited:
Last night I went into NR with my future SIL and found this cute Tory Burch dress for $29.90, originally $375. It is too low cut for me, but I'm planning to wear a black cami or something like that underneath. After my recent 10 pound weight loss, I was thrilled to be able to buy a size 2! :yahoo:

I also tried on -- but did not buy -- a Yummie Tummie (by Heather Thomson, one of the new Real Housewives of NYC) shaping cami. It was really cute, but very difficult to get on and off. Plus, it felt too constricting while I was wearing it.

This is not my photo, I borrowed it from ebay:

Attachments

• ToryBurchDress.jpg
    ToryBurchDress.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 1,260
Status
Not open for further replies.