Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks love!! Yes it went well!! He came earlier than expected! Yes today was the first time I went out with the kiddies all by myself. Not bad!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

This was last year! This store is like a clearance store, not organized and no employees on the floor just at checkout. I called sometimes to see if they had certain things and they won't even spend their time, they say you have to come in! Chances are those sandals didnt even last the entire day! That's why they call it last chance! Lol

How exciting! I just read an article on last chance from 2010, and am surprised the "handbag gang" didn't already snatched those up! I wonder if there's anything else to do in AZ, maybe I might have to take a trip west one day and see what it's all about! You're so lucky to be able to go there!

mainguyen504 said:
How exciting! I just read an article on last chance from 2010, and am surprised the "handbag gang" didn't already snatched those up! I wonder if there's anything else to do in AZ, maybe I might have to take a trip west one day and see what it's all about! You're so lucky to be able to go there!

You are right about the gang! I went 30 minutes before opening and people push and shove. I am super happy! I was able to snatch up a YSL roady for 499 and a Celine midnight crossbody bag for 200! I also got heels by b Brian Atwood for 99 and two Tory burch sandals each 69! Tomorrow I'll go back for more and then travel back! You should definetly go west! It is a gamble but I get lucky everytime!
Pics will come soon!

You are right about the gang! I went 30 minutes before opening and people push and shove. I am super happy! I was able to snatch up a YSL roady for 499 and a Celine midnight crossbody bag for 200! I also got heels by b Brian Atwood for 99 and two Tory burch sandals each 69! Tomorrow I'll go back for more and then travel back! You should definetly go west! It is a gamble but I get lucky everytime!
Pics will come soon!

I'm so jealous!!! The purse section was HORRENDOUS when I was there. Too many people and the bags were gross and missing everything. Hahahaha

PurseXaXholic said:
I'm so jealous!!! The purse section was HORRENDOUS when I was there. Too many people and the bags were gross and missing everything. Hahahaha

Yup some bags were unsalvagable but the ones I got arrived that day. The YSL has the closure come off but it's minor and unnessasary. I will try to take it to ysl to see if they can fix it and the Celine was missing a zipper pull, I'll do the same! But they are perfect! Hopefully I'll be lucky again tomorrow. I saw a balenciaga but it was missing too many pieces!

Pics will come soon!

Wow, great deals on those bags!

My greatest find ever was a pair of Jimmy Choo Private Patent Leather Sandals. I got it for $77 because part of the sole on both shoes had to be painted over for some reason. I haven't gotten around to replacing the sole yet (is the possible?), but even if it costs me $100 to get the sole replaced, I stil win! This shoe currently sells for $950!

My greatest find ever was a pair of Jimmy Choo Private Patent Leather Sandals. I got it for $77 because part of the sole on both shoes had to be painted over for some reason. I haven't gotten around to replacing the sole yet (is the possible?), but even if it costs me $100 to get the sole replaced, I stil win! This shoe currently sells for $950!

What a bargain!

Found these fantastic Lanvin Khaki Patent Leather Pumps (originally $695), reduced to $173!!

Attachments

• LanvinKhakiPatentLeatherPumps2-1.jpg
    LanvinKhakiPatentLeatherPumps2-1.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 1,249
  • LanvinKhakiPatentLeatherPumps-1.jpg
    LanvinKhakiPatentLeatherPumps-1.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 1,219
Status
Not open for further replies.