Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

oh, this ravishing red... :loveeyes:
TDF HG bag!!! This red is stunning!!

Wow Kendie, what an amazing red! :love::love::love: Definitely adds a bit of warmth to the freezing weather you are having.
Thank you sweetest Bal gals! I’m really not a “red gal” so I need to feel somewhat “frisky & courageous”:lol::facepalm:to carry red! I’m laughing at your avatar @jeanstohandbags because with our frigid temperatures, our cat is definitely happy to be an indoor only girl!

thank you! :biggrin:
what do you do? no tree for christmas at all??

Lol, I am getting lazier and lazier each year (as I get older :sad:). No trees or decorations since DD outgrew them (used to get short 3-4 ft trees so she could put the star on top and also decorated my front lawn etc). Due to this and that, I even stopped doing personalized Christmas cards with picture as of last year. So just enjoying other people's trees like your lovely one.

Lol, I am getting lazier and lazier each year (as I get older :sad:). No trees or decorations since DD outgrew them (used to get short 3-4 ft trees so she could put the star on top and also decorated my front lawn etc). Due to this and that, I even stopped doing personalized Christmas cards with picture as of last year. So just enjoying other people's trees like your lovely one.
what a smart cookie you are!!
no mess, no extra efforts... nice!

Reactions: Iamminda