Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

I popped into Nordstrom last night for their triple points event to buy booties (which I did, two pairs and a scarf) and then wandered into Chanel to say hello to my SA and check on a few goodies I have coming my way. While chatting, my eyes were drawn to this beautiful iridescent brooch and of course she came home with me. It is amazing to me how it catches the light and of course, I wore my new beauty today. Our girl, @Kendie26 has the purple version of this beauty, so Kendie we are now brooch cousins, my friend. :smile::heart:View attachment 3643943View attachment 3643945View attachment 3643946

Beautiful brooch DM! Looks great with your outfit. LOVE your bag as well. Are those your new booties?

Reactions: Dextersmom
I popped into Nordstrom last night for their triple points event to buy booties (which I did, two pairs and a scarf) and then wandered into Chanel to say hello to my SA and check on a few goodies I have coming my way. While chatting, my eyes were drawn to this beautiful iridescent brooch and of course she came home with me. It is amazing to me how it catches the light and of course, I wore my new beauty today. Our girl, @Kendie26 has the purple version of this beauty, so Kendie we are now brooch cousins, my friend. :smile::heart:View attachment 3643943View attachment 3643945View attachment 3643946

Gorgeous brooch....love it on the denim vest! :heart:

Gorgeous brooch....love it on the denim vest! :heart:
Thank you! :heart:
Gorgeous brooch, looks great on you!
Thanks JB! :heart:

Beautiful brooch DM! Looks great with your outfit. LOVE your bag as well. Are those your new booties?
Thank you, IM! These are Aquatalia booties I've had for a year or so (also have them in taupe). When I find a shoe I love, I often buy multiples in different colors. The booties I got last night are Seychelles. I had never heard of this brand, but found the cutest little cutout booties in cognac and black. I will reveal them as I wear them. :smile::heart:

I am an admirer of Kendie's brooch from the first day she revealed hers, now i will extend my admiration to yours as well :love:
it's fabulous, and looks perfect on your jeans vest :tup:
wear it in the best of health!! :smile:

Oooooo Look at you Miss Style Maven!! What a cool pic:heart::heart::heart:!!! I guess i need to check out some SF shoes after seeing these & your new tan pair! Oh & I have friends that swear by that Dior glow product...it's for lips, yes? Do tell please:hugs:
Thank you so much sweetest Kendie!:hbeat: Yes I've found SF shoes to be ones of the most comfortable, even though they are high heels. This is my 4th Dior lipglow:smile: I really love it, it's like all in one(lips balm, lip-stain, lipgloss), found #004(newer color) showing the color best, #01 did not show the color well on my lips. It's also really easy to use, Kendie, no need the mirror!!!:biggrin:

Reactions: Kendie26
Wow this bling brooch is fantastic, Dextersmom!!! I really like your whole outfit too, and of course your C reissue is a beauty, indeed!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much sweetest Kendie!:hbeat: Yes I've found SF shoes to be ones of the most comfortable, even though they are high heels. This is my 4th Dior lipglow:smile: I really love it, it's like all in one(lips balm, lip-stain, lipgloss), found #004(newer color) showing the color best, #01 did not show the color well on my lips. It's also really easy to use, Kendie, no need the mirror!!!:biggrin:
Oh thank you sweetest ....I will check out their shoes AND the Dior Glow....I'm constantly in search of the perfect lip products:flowers:;):wave:

:yahoo::drinks::loveeyes:Wooohoooo DM! That brooch is so, so pretty! Pics are hard to do it justice vs in person (imho) but I love your teal colored stones. They definitely "pop" more than my pink/purple stones. Look awesome on your vest jacket! CONGRATS:love::girlsigh:

:yahoo::drinks::loveeyes:Wooohoooo DM! That brooch is so, so pretty! Pics are hard to do it justice vs in person (imho) but I love your teal colored stones. They definitely "pop" more than my pink/purple stones. Look awesome on your vest jacket! CONGRATS:love::girlsigh:
Thank you, love bug!! :hugs:
Wow this bling brooch is fantastic, Dextersmom!!! I really like your whole outfit too, and of course your C reissue is a beauty, indeed!!!:heart::heart::heart:
Thank you so much Auvina!! :hugs:

Reactions: Kendie26