Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Sam Edelman Hazel pumps in black leather and BP Lambert booties in Black burnished leather

ETA: and some new Ugg slippers :smile:

Attachments

• shopping.jpg
    shopping.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 792
  • 2016-12-15 08_56_44-BP. Lambert Bootie (Women) _ Nordstrom.jpg
    2016-12-15 08_56_44-BP. Lambert Bootie (Women) _ Nordstrom.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 780
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 763
Reactions: snibor
10 days in Hong Kong, 14 pairs of new babies....
New additions to my Jimmy Choo army, the lace Romy is my absolute favourite!
image1_zpsxedmrjcx.jpg

Some love for Rossi...
image2_zpsrfifbrf0.jpg

And a few odds and ends! Givenchy booties, gorgeous Marchesa pumps and two cuties from Stella Luna.
image3_zps7ofceknf.jpg

I vary between 8, 8.5 and 9 depending on the fit. Would you say they are narrow that would let me know what size I should get. sorry to pester [emoji51]

No that's fine I get it. In designer shoes I need a 9 and I'd say if you like more room in the toe box to go with the 8.5. Like my toe has just enough space when I'm standing that it's not bumping...I would say I have a mediumish foot not quite wide but I think years of wearing flats with no support has caused my feet to spread some but I don't think these shoes are a narrow fit.

No that's fine I get it. In designer shoes I need a 9 and I'd say if you like more room in the toe box to go with the 8.5. Like my toe has just enough space when I'm standing that it's not bumping...I would say I have a mediumish foot not quite wide but I think years of wearing flats with no support has caused my feet to spread some but I don't think these shoes are a narrow fit.

Thank you this helps alot! Ill try the 8.5

I'm super late on the Cambon train (and honestly never thought it was my style but I digress) but I am now the happy owner of some gorgeous pre-loved navy Chanel Cambon flats with white Cs! Justified because I totally don't have any navy shoes, right?

Reactions: Mimmy