Post your Neutral colored bags here!!! Neutrals Club!

Here are several pictures to show how these neurtals compare. I didn't include the camels although my definition of neutral is a little broader than some. I consider most browns, and black also neutral. I think truffle is more neutral than f/w '06 camel yet '05 camel is very neutral.

IMG_8100.jpg

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8104.jpg
powderpuff, that is one SERIOUS neutral collection! I love it. Can you identify the colors of the bags from top to bottom? Thanks!

I'm always amazed by how much different the textures of leather can be on our Balenciaga bags. All gorgeous!!!

Cracker...is your Day 05 bag from the Spring or Fall collection?...nevermind, just saw your Signature and got my question answered...the leather is soo yummy

Here's my little neutral family. I forgot at least one but these are the ones I use most these days. Black, anyone? :P

From top:
Black 05 Work
Natural GH City, Anthra GH City
Truffle GH PT
Black 05 Twiggy, Black 05 City
02 FB First

Attachments

• neutral bbags.jpg
    neutral bbags.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 1,211
Here are my other neutral Bbags besides the Greige First and Natural Shoulder I posted pics of earlier! I should be getting my Sandstone Work soon so I will post pics when it comes in! I can't wait!
DSC02142.JPG

DSC02348.JPG

DSC02384.JPG

DSC02441.JPG

DSC02479.JPG

Glimmer...I love all the Blacks. I finally got my very first Black Balenciaga, a weekender (actually, very first black bag!) and thinking about getting expanding my black collection with a work, brief, and men's day! Love the GH, too!.

MRG...I love your Marron WE. I'm thinking about getting either a Truffle or Camel WE, I just love brown tones.

Keep posting your neutrals!!!

Anu here it is. I'm sorry I forgot to name the colors and it was too late to edit the post:

From top to bottom:
f/w '06 White
Sandstone
Greige
Natural City
darker Natural Giant Hobo:
IMG_8100-2.jpg

Clockwise, natural light but not in sun:
Sandstone
Greige
f/w '06 White
Natural
Natural

IMG_8110.jpg

I'm always amazed by how much different the textures of leather can be on our Balenciaga bags. All gorgeous!!!

Cracker...is your Day 05 bag from the Spring or Fall collection?...nevermind, just saw your Signature and got my question answered...the leather is soo yummy

Thanks! You know, for awhile I thought it was from the Spring but I looked at the tag recently and it said 2005 3, so I think it's actually Fall, right?

Anyway, the leather is yummy and super thick......much thicker than my RT city from Fall 05. So, it really varies from bag to bag.

Thanks Craccker. My other daughter is a total tomboy and my son also is way too cool for me to dress anymore (he's 8). Thank goodness Faith loves Balenciaga!