Post your Neutral colored bags here!!! Neutrals Club!

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007

I'd like to dedicate a thread for the Neutral colors of Balenciaga, our unsung heroes :P ...

Sandstone, Greige, Naturel, White, Taupe, Calcaire, etc...

I'll start...
Sandstone Work...

IMG_0243.jpg

sandwork.jpg

Sandstone First...

BalenciagaSandstonefirst.jpg

Sandstone is such a lovely, lovely colour! What a great neutral Naturel is!

My Naturel Twiggy will be here tomorrow!! I will post pics when it gets here!

I wish you well,

Bridget

thanks for posting this....I just love the sandstone color and it's TDF.....now i'm hesitating to get a sandstone or natural or cornflower blue color in make-up clutch.....really hard to decide......sigh

Do anyone have a natural, sandstone and caramel? Can you post all three for comparison? I am much interested in getting a sandstone, but it might look like a caramel. Here is my naturel city, caramel first, and white box.

Attachments

• bbags.jpg
    bbags.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 2,486
LOVE the neutrals everyone! The Sandstone colour is just so lovely, and cate22 that Calcaire is just amazing!!

I think the sandstone is really quite similar to the 05 Caramel. Anufangava, your neutrals are just stunning!

I wish you well,

Bridget

My Naturel Twiggy is coming today and it will be my first light coloured bag, I worry about the lacing on the underside of the handles getting dirty. I plan to Apple Garde it before I lay a finger on it to help keep it pristine, but do you think that if the laces get dirty, I can wash them lightly with toothbrush, soap and water to keep them clean?

Any tips from those who have light coloured bags? Oh and only using the strap is not an option. I don't like the Twiggy when it hangs on the strap. I use it handheld pretty much exclusively.

I wish you well,

Bridget