Post Your LV Compliments :)

I've received compliments on my white MC Speedy (ladies have stopped me to get a closer look), Cerises Pochette with white cerises bandana (Salesgirl: "OMG-what a darling, happy little bag") , and Sophie (Stranger: "Great bag-have never seen it before")

walking around a shop w/dentelle speedy one day. two teenagers behind me whispering within earshot. "ooh i like her bag." "yeah, i bet you it's real too." :biggrin:
can't complain about the indirect compliments :P

The first time I took out my Ivoire Epi Alma to the mall, I had 3 people in Nordstroms say how pretty the bag was. One girl asked me if that was the "new" Ivorie color. People were looking at it too. It really is a stunner! I love her!!!!

Well I get tons of compliments on my stuff but the one I just recently got was when I was @ the mall with my sac squash an older lady proably 65 or 70 was going up the escalator and I was going down but when she turned the corner after getting off I turned as well and she saw my bag and her jaw dropped and said "damn, nice bag" and I was about to say thanks when she turned to show me her BRAND SPANKING NEW Black mc boulogne! It was all shiny and uhhh we just fell in love with eachother day lol, she went to LV with me and we talked and stuff, it was fun

aww i love this thread!! i dont have any comments yet :sad: it seems most people in the UK dont want to comment on beautiful things or just have NO clue what Louis Vuitton is lol! Imagine that! madness!!!

hopefully with the new Noé i should get some comments, fingers crossed :yes:

All in the same day. In Nordstrom a lady went nuts over my Miroir Speedy teling me she loves silver and it's so striking (dunno if she got it was an LV, but loved it). Then in the parking lot a women in a car pulled over and screamed, I love your Miroir, omg! Asked how I got it and we stood there and talked for a good 15 minutes on how she can possibly get one so late, if I'd sell mine, how she hates her manhattan GM, etc. while I tried to dodge cars whipping around the lot. She was real nice though and her little girl was adorable and all smily, hehe.

Haha I've had compliments like that on my Miroir too!! That's the one bag I have that gets more compliments than any others!

I read this thread yesterday but didn't post anything as I didn't have any compliments on my bags EVER!!!

Soooo...this morning I decide to go to this pricey nail salon (the one I usually go to is far away and I didn't have enough time to drive there) near my house and took my fabulous red Epi Jasmin with me. As I was getting a pedicure, I put my bag on my lap as it was crowded there. The owner's daughter saw my bag and had this huge grin on her face...:biggrin: . She said, "I really like your bag! Let me see it!" I lifted it up and showed it to her. She said how much she liked it again and walked away. A little later, I could still see her as well as her mom and other girls working there looking at my baby!

That was such a genuine compliment! She really meant it! Made my day! :yahoo: :yahoo:

well, i was carrying my miroir pochette, and a very fashionable lady said " i love your bag, howon earth did you get one?" (probably refering to the fact that it was LE and i was 14 at the time.)
and i just said "waitlist."

This is more broad than just LV compliments, but I shop at a certain department in a store a lot and a couple of the sales girls love it when I come in so they can check out whatever bag I am carrying that day. They like my Speedy, but I actually get the most compliments on my Muse.

Great thread! Believe it or not.....I have never had a random compliment from a stranger on my bags. I have two LV's (popincourt haut and my speedy) and have never heard one thing! I am waiting!!!!

"what an handsome bag!!!!" to my Le Fab in blue from my dearest friend who is 86..... "you have so many Versace!!!"

she is such a hip older lady who gave me monogram round change purse for my birthday one year!

thought i'd resurrect this thread since i love hearing your stories :smile: any new ones out there?
btw, i'm pretty generous in giving out compliments as well. every time i see a lady with a great lv, i compliment her. like yesterday, i walked by this girl with an azur speedy and i told her she had a great bag. she was a bit surprised :P
also, i notice this lady i work with always carries her black epi p. noe and i finally told her that her bag looks great.

hey i'm just giving out good lv karma :biggrin: