~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

My new Cabas Phantom tote in Small, Taupe colour:
eZy Watermark_27-04-2019_20-18-20.jpg
eZy Watermark_27-04-2019_20-19-07.jpg

This bag has been in my wish list for a while, along with the Belt bag in Nano.

Seeing as how I’m in a tote bag craze, I picked this one.

This will go into my work rotation with my Balenciaga Everyday tote bag (black).

I always buy bags in black and am so happy that i broke out of that and got Taupe for this Celine.. it’s a beautiful colour and so timeless.

My new Cabas Phantom tote in Small, Taupe colour:
View attachment 4416338
View attachment 4416339

This bag has been in my wish list for a while, along with the Belt bag in Nano.

Seeing as how I’m in a tote bag craze, I picked this one.

This will go into my work rotation with my Balenciaga Everyday tote bag (black).

I always buy bags in black and am so happy that i broke out of that and got Taupe for this Celine.. it’s a beautiful colour and so timeless.
Love this! I got this a couple winters ago (I think I posted it in the club thread?) to lug around my laptop and it is the absolute best work tote!! Same color, too! Congrats!!!

I got this small natural calfskin Cabas Phantom from Barneys in February. I still have yet to wear it but I’m sure I can use this for years to come!

BTW there’s at least one more in stock at Barneys on Madison if anyone’s interested! They also have a few other old logo items too.

Attachments

• 8E944CF5-49C3-41E8-A859-2FE02C2D5EBC.jpeg
    8E944CF5-49C3-41E8-A859-2FE02C2D5EBC.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 806
C3E350E1-59C1-43E0-8407-32F1797B3540.jpeg 53D50846-15B2-4788-AE45-B47DC8C78CCD.jpeg I’m new to Céline, was more of an LV girl (as you can see on my profile pic :smile:). I went to Bicester Village over the weekend hoping to score a mini Antigona but was not successful. So we walked into Céline and I saw the cutest little bag for the summer. It’s an old season Soft Cube (2018) in Storm.

The SA was the nicest, offered us drinks while I filled up the forms. She welcomed me to the brand and said I will become addicted. Looks like she is right, as I am now browsing Nano Belts and Luggages and planning my next one!

View attachment 4439557 View attachment 4439556 I’m new to Céline, was more of an LV girl (as you can see on my profile pic :smile:). I went to Bicester Village over the weekend hoping to score a mini Antigona but was not successful. So we walked into Céline and I saw the cutest little bag for the summer. It’s an old season Soft Cube (2018) in Storm.

The SA was the nicest, offered us drinks while I filled up the forms. She welcomed me to the brand and said I will become addicted. Looks like she is right, as I am now browsing Nano Belts and Luggages and planning my next one!

Congrats on your first Celine! That’s a great color and the soft cube is an underrated style!

Reactions: starlitgrove
View attachment 4439557 View attachment 4439556 I’m new to Céline, was more of an LV girl (as you can see on my profile pic :smile:). I went to Bicester Village over the weekend hoping to score a mini Antigona but was not successful. So we walked into Céline and I saw the cutest little bag for the summer. It’s an old season Soft Cube (2018) in Storm.

Wow I need this bag!

I love the soft cube bag, it's so chic, contains lots and so light! Enjoy wearing your bag

:Congratulations:

The cube is a great bag and the storm colour is gorgeous. The ladies at Bicester are lovely, I was there a few weeks ago and was so tempted to get another small trifold in the powder colour (I have it in blue).

Can’t recommend the nano belt or the luggage style enough :drinks:

Thank you! I’m drooling over your collection! That nano Belt in Slate looks divine!
Thank you! I’m drooling over your collection! That nano Belt in Slate looks divine!

Thank you! Slate is a surprisingly versatile color! I’m glad I opted for it and not the black. I hope you can acquire more of Phoebe’s designs soon! Who knows how much longer they’ll be made?