post your favorite/most worn long necklaces?

Love this...especially the chain!

Thank you, Skyqueen.
The necklace is also from Tiffs. I have another one that's 18". I like connecting the two, then wrapping them around my neck and wearing them at different lengths on their own, without pendants.

Only thing is, they're in white gold and very thin. I saw the silver version which is much more substantial.

i have two that I wear together; both are hearts as I LOVE hearts...one is a john hardy bamboo heart and the other is a Rebecca heart that is laser cut and absolutely gorgeous...since both chains are different and there is a couple of inches difference in the length, they look great together...just put them on and they make even a pair of jeans and t-shirt look good!

Thank you, Skyqueen.
The necklace is also from Tiffs. I have another one that's 18". I like connecting the two, then wrapping them around my neck and wearing them at different lengths on their own, without pendants.

Only thing is, they're in white gold and very thin. I saw the silver version which is much more substantial.

Great idea...really stunning, just be careful!

My favorite long necklace is an antique watch chain with four stations with blue stones. I purchased a museum replica of a pendant watch from the same era to wear on it. The watch is blue enamel with seed pearls. I wish I had a better picture of the stations as they are more elaborate than they look in this shot.

Attachments

• watch chain 2.png
    watch chain 2.png
    202.5 KB · Views: 305