post your favorite/most worn long necklaces?

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
I think it is so chic to stack bangles, a cocktail ring and a long necklace. It's very a Elsa Peretti/Paloma Picasso type look.

do you wear long necklaces often or periodically?
which ones do you wear? I used to wear the daisy key XL until Tiffany took it back after they messed up the matte finish during a cleaning.

emem2

Jul 16, 2013
I like that look too, but i cant find a long necklace that id really like:sad: also my tops are mostly with collars because of work.

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
I only wear long necklaces. Mine are in the 26" to 40" range. Long necklaces just feel more sophisticated and modern to me. Plus I think they are very flattering and elongating. When I see short necklaces in the 16" to 18" range, the look just seems a bit young and dated to me personally.

Ferdi_the_yak

Jul 14, 2009
Australia
I don't have one, but I'm learning to love the look of long (100cm+) strands of pearls. I like that you can be flexible and double/triple up the strand for different looks

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
I don't have one, but I'm learning to love the look of long (100cm+) strands of pearls. I like that you can be flexible and double/triple up the strand for different looks
I've been DYING for a strand of pearls at the length that sarah jessica parker wears during the second sex and hte city movie from mikimoto.....

i have a long strand that i planned to double knot but i have yet to have an occasion for it.

Sep 14, 2008
Here is my absolute favorite!!! I have been obsessed with this since the day I got it, a few years ago!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405395876.460127.jpg

couturequeen

BV nut
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest
This is my most worn necklace by Lois Hill. It's the perfect length - 38 inches. I used to wear 16-18 inch necklaces, but as the years pass by I wear almost only long ones. I've extended all but one of my 16s. Even my pearl necklaces are long!

I don't wear suits or dresses now, so the more casual look seems to work better with my wardrobe. Less fussy.

Attachments

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
I love long necklaces. They complete an outfit easily and make me look taller. I had to get one in every metal color.

image.jpg

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Beautiful pieces everyone.

Allyloupuppy, love, love, love your avatar.:heart:

I wear my Tiffany keys together all the time.
Here's my 1.5" Fleur De Lis with my 2.25" Clover key together on a 30" chain.

Attachments