Post your Chanel family portrait...

At first I didn't like the reissue. When I went to look at it in the store, I was in love with how soft the leather was plus how low profile it is. Without thinking twice, I bought the bag. I still haven't used it. But I do plan to buy other colours hehe :biggrin::biggrin: Thank you for sharing your collection :smile::heart:
I'm happy to hear that you gave the reissue a second-chance and that you ended up purchasing this bag! Don't worry about not having had the opportunity to use it yet. This bag is a forever bag and there will be plenty time in the future to enjoy. Congratulations on your new bag! Enjoy! :heart:

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
My small Chanel family for now. The lighting is really bad but here they are:

Small black 19 bag
Black M/L classic flap bag (caviar)
20B burgundy jumbo with shw
20B dark red lambskin mini with shw
So black chevron mini 2.55 bag
Large black 2.55 bag with ruthenium hardware

On my wishlist is a navy/blue classic or 2.55 bag. And some sort of neutral bag as well for spring/summer. Once I find those I feel I should be at purse peace.

F75B4698-D8DF-4550-9139-DECF7331C349.jpeg

My small Chanel family for now. The lighting is really bad but here they are:

Small black 19 bag
Black M/L classic flap bag (caviar)
20B burgundy jumbo with shw
20B dark red lambskin mini with shw
So black chevron mini 2.55 bag
Large black 2.55 bag with ruthenium hardware

On my wishlist is a navy/blue classic or 2.55 bag. And some sort of neutral bag as well for spring/summer. Once I find those I feel I should be at purse peace.

View attachment 4860387
Ooo I totally understand about the navy blue!

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
Just got my feet wet for the first time with Chanel last April. Almost a year and a half later, I’m 4 classic flaps in. I should be on ban island, but I think my collection is complete. Maybe 1 more (looking for a small pink caviar classic flap.. which I hear is coming out for 21C?..) Thanks for letting me share :P

Black Med/Large Caviar with GHW (28 series)
Beige Clair Jumbo Caviar with GHW (28 series)
20S White Small Caviar with LGHW (30 series)
20S Red Med/Large Lambskin with LGHW (29 series)

View attachment 4816215
Do you know what the shade of pink for 21c?