Post your Chanel family portrait...

October 2020 family portrait Thanks for letting us share. I enjoy looking at everyone's collection. From left to right: 20a mini coco handle (bubblegum pink), 20b seasonal flap bag,
20s small medium flap (barbie pink).
Absolutely love your 20s pink! It’s in a perfect size for the color. It was 3rd on my wish list (after the 20s white and red) :loveeyes:

October 2020 family portrait Thanks for letting us share. I enjoy looking at everyone's collection. From left to right: 20a mini coco handle (bubblegum pink), 20b seasonal flap bag,
20s small medium flap (barbie pink).
After not being able to get small 20s Barbie pink out of my mind and seeing how CUTE you Barbie pink bag is, I took the plunge and ordered one! What types of outfits are you styling with this bag? I’m thinking white dress with jean jacket and maybe beige/neutral outfits since this is a bright color..

After not being able to get small 20s Barbie pink out of my mind and seeing how CUTE you Barbie pink bag is, I took the plunge and ordered one! What types of outfits are you styling with this bag? I’m thinking white dress with jean jacket and maybe beige/neutral outfits since this is a bright color..
Congrats! When will you get your bag and what size did you order? You know, this type of pink also goes well with shades of greys. You could still pull off wearing this bag in the fall with grey shinny pants with an ivory sweater/cardigan.

Congrats! When will you get your bag and what size did you order? You know, this type of pink also goes well with shades of greys. You could still pull off wearing this bag in the fall with grey shinny pants with an ivory sweater/cardigan.
I ordered small size! We’re bag twins hehe. Thanks for your suggestions. I ordered it today, it should come in a few days. :yahoo: