Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
NANA
- Quick Implant facial contouring - Quick forehead surgery : 4.5 mil. KRW
- Ptosis correction : 2.5 ~ 3.9 mil. KRW
- Lower eyelid fat repositioning : +200,000 KRW (done with ptosis) / done alone : 2. mil KRW
(depending on how hard the surgery is)
- Aquiline nose rhinoplasty : 3 mil. KRW / if you want to enhance your bridge, 3.5 mil. KRW
- UV jaw surgery : 5 mil. KRW
- Genioplasty- T-osteotomy : 7 mil. KRW
- NANA-PRP fat grafting - Smile line : 2.5 mil KRW

When I emailed them, they said that they were having a big discount event, so if I combined UV jaw surgery, T-osteotomy, and NANA-PRP fat grafting - Smile line, it would only be 7mil. KRW.

NAMU
- Ptosis Correction - 1mil. KRW
- Rhinoplasty (hump removal, deviated nose correction, osteotomy (wide nose correction), tip plasty, and alar base reduction) - 5.5mil. KRW
- Front Chin Correction - 3.5mil. KRW
- Square Jaw Reduction - 5.5mil. KRW
- Full Face Fat Graft - 2mil. KRW

They said that they also offer 10-30% discount depending on the number of procedures you get, photos, etc. This seems super cheap, only 17.5mil. KRW (Around $15,000 total) so I’m slightly skeptical.

For NANA, I think that the results are amazing, so they are my first pick, even if they are a bit expensive. The other two clinics on my list are BONGBONG and THE. I was able to find that BONGBONG offered full-face fat grafting for around $3,500, so that gives you an idea as to how expensive the other procedures might be. Regarding THE, I haven’t been able to get in contact with them through email yet, but as soon as I do manage, I will update here.

*I prefer consultation through email because I don’t have a lot of time to sit down and chat on KAKAOTALK or WHATSAPP.

I am going to try to get another price quote through MISOODA for all the above clinics. MISOODA generally quotes pretty low prices, so I can use that to negotiate.

NANA
- Quick Implant facial contouring - Quick forehead surgery : 4.5 mil. KRW
- Ptosis correction : 2.5 ~ 3.9 mil. KRW
- Lower eyelid fat repositioning : +200,000 KRW (done with ptosis) / done alone : 2. mil KRW
(depending on how hard the surgery is)
- Aquiline nose rhinoplasty : 3 mil. KRW / if you want to enhance your bridge, 3.5 mil. KRW
- UV jaw surgery : 5 mil. KRW
- Genioplasty- T-osteotomy : 7 mil. KRW
- NANA-PRP fat grafting - Smile line : 2.5 mil KRW

When I emailed them, they said that they were having a big discount event, so if I combined UV jaw surgery, T-osteotomy, and NANA-PRP fat grafting - Smile line, it would only be 7mil. KRW.

NAMU
- Ptosis Correction - 1mil. KRW
- Rhinoplasty (hump removal, deviated nose correction, osteotomy (wide nose correction), tip plasty, and alar base reduction) - 5.5mil. KRW
- Front Chin Correction - 3.5mil. KRW
- Square Jaw Reduction - 5.5mil. KRW
- Full Face Fat Graft - 2mil. KRW

They said that they also offer 10-30% discount depending on the number of procedures you get, photos, etc. This seems super cheap, only 17.5mil. KRW (Around $15,000 total) so I’m slightly skeptical.

For NANA, I think that the results are amazing, so they are my first pick, even if they are a bit expensive. The other two clinics on my list are BONGBONG and THE. I was able to find that BONGBONG offered full-face fat grafting for around $3,500, so that gives you an idea as to how expensive the other procedures might be. Regarding THE, I haven’t been able to get in contact with them through email yet, but as soon as I do manage, I will update here.

*I prefer consultation through email because I don’t have a lot of time to sit down and chat on KAKAOTALK or WHATSAPP.

I am going to try to get another price quote through MISOODA for all the above clinics. MISOODA generally quotes pretty low prices, so I can use that to negotiate.
Hi do you have any B&A photos of real patients from Nana?

Hi do you have any B&A photos of real patients from Nana?
Do you mean off-site reviews? If so, I can't find any. Their site has a pretty good selection though. You can find some B&A pics here: https://en.nanahospital.com/myboard/sub04_02
I also found one person's review on MISOODA, here it is: https://misooda.com/review/nana-plastic-surgery/facial-contour-rhinoplasty-double-eyelid
You can also find the same review on NANA's blog, here: https://nanapsglobal.blogspot.com/2018/11/eyelid-surgery-nose-surgery-jawline.html (Part 1), https://nanapsglobal.blogspot.com/2018/11/eyelid-surgery-nose-surgery-jawline_23.html (Part 2)
You can browse through their blog to get an idea of what sort of results they give.

If you want to see more pictures on NANA's site, you have to make an account on the Korean version (https://www.nanaprs.com/) I have an account and it unlocked a lot more before and after pictures, so I would recommend just getting an account. If you don't speak Korean it's fine, you can always use google translate or any other translation software.

I was able to get a 20% discount after some nagging and saying I was considering Namu. But I had to give them permission to use my pics.
Do you think your implants look as natural as Motiva? I just don’t want too fake shape and read that Motiva implants repeat all your body movements (?) and I also want my breasts to be maximum natural on touch after the surgery

Do you think your implants look as natural as Motiva? I just don’t want too fake shape and read that Motiva implants repeat all your body movements (?) and I also want my breasts to be maximum natural on touch after the surgery
01_수술전2.jpg 13_1개월차2.jpg 15_2개월차1.jpg

I think they look quite natural :smile: and feels very natural as well :smile: well, I like the way they came out

Reactions: SillySallyLeg
Hey everyone! I’m not sure if someone already asked… but I couldn’t find so far… Can someone tell approximate prices for ba in Seoul? I’m considering Motiva, but wouldn’t mind to get Bellagel if the price range is too big. Thanks in advance!
Hi,I'd like to have Motiva also.View quoted me 13 mil,Hyundai quoted me 9 mil.I also read some reviews that Migo is good at breast augmentation also

Reactions: wifiChicken