Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
does someone have price quotes for the Face Dental by chance? I guess they are just doing chin-jaw surgery anyway(?) but if they do other stuff, then feel free to list everything . would like to know their price quote before consulting with them myself for my chin reduction and whatever may be needed to fix face.

How much could you get discounted for at face to face consult also if you allow them to use your photos usually how much is the discount??
I read with some PF users that they got as high as 50% off, I believe this was the case for someone who went with Namu.

As for F2F consults I read for a kakao chat that the best means of getting a discount is that get the prices of clinics that you may want to go to online under a false alias, so you can have an idea of the higher side of prices they will charge you. Have a goal of what exactley what procedures you want and the price you want to get down to, a recommendation is 50%-20% from the online consultation price (If you are braver go lower). Then once you are in korea visit the clinics without booking an appointment or making any deposit as this will hinder your ability to negotiate. Clinics may also use to their advantage , that if they know that you are already going with them that they can hike up the prices from original estimates due to "doctor's recommendations and patient's conditions". Most, if not all, clinics will cater to you almost immediately if you show up for a F2F consultation. Communicate with any other patients in the waiting room about their quote since you could have an idea how much they charge locals. Once F2F make sure that you are vocal about any price discomforts eg. "That's too high, I know someone else who had it lower", "That is out of my budget but I'd be happy to go here if we can got to a lower price", ect.
Of course, do not only base the clinic you chose based on price but foreigners are taken advantage of in this industry.
This is not exactly what the lovely girl said on the chat,nevertheless, I hope this could help someone. Any feed back to what I wrote and that could help other users is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi all. I've just started my research and have gathered online quotes from 3 clinics so far. Would appreciate anyone's thoughts on the prices I've received. Seems very high to me..

View
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 7,000,000
Chin implant: 4,000,000
Paranasal implant: 3,000,000

Namu
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 3,500,000
Chin implant: 2,000,000
Full face fat graph (no top up): 2,000,000

Dream
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 5,400,000
Chin implant: 4,200,000
Smile line filler: 500,000
Hi,

I consulted Namu and View for a similar procedure. Do you have kakao? I'll let you know in detail how much they quote me in kakao. My kakao id is xhanievx

Ok. My head hurts from all the research and back and forth but I've narrowed down my clinics to five of them. Literally went on all these Chinese and Korean versions of PF and translated/read everything. Found a couple clinics really popular in the Chinese community and reached out on WeChat for quotes. Curious to see if they get a different price than Western foreigners. Still waiting for their replies but here's what I got:

Banobagi
- lipo thigh: 6.38mil KRW
- lipo calves: 4.4mil KRW
- lipo arms: 4.18mil KRW
- lipo full body: 27.5mil KRW
- breast augmentation: depends 9-15mil KRW
- accusculpt face lift: 3.3mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 3.3mil KRW (w/ PRP 3.85mil KRW)

View
- lipo thigh: 7mil KRW
- lipo calves: 3-4.5mil KRW
- lipo arms: 4mil KRW
- lipo full body: 25mil KRW
- accusculpt face lift: 4mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 4.5mil KRW (w/ PRP 5mil KRW)

Pretty Body Clinic
- lipo thigh+knee: 5.8mil KRW
- lipo calves: depends if calves are fat or muscular
- lipo full body: 15mil KRW
- breast augmentation: depends 8-9mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 4.4mil KRW (w/ PRP 5mil KRW)

Namu
waiting to hear back

UVOM
waiting to hear back

Yujin
waiting to hear back

If any of you have experience with Pretty Body Clinic, Namu, UVOM, or Yujin, please DM me! I couldn't find much on PBC, UVOM or Yujin clinics and their English sites are a little wonky... I saw really great reviews on various Korean and Chinese sites. But I'm so scared of fake reviews. Any help would be great, thank you!

Reactions: peri.winkle
Ok. My head hurts from all the research and back and forth but I've narrowed down my clinics to five of them. Literally went on all these Chinese and Korean versions of PF and translated/read everything. Found a couple clinics really popular in the Chinese community and reached out on WeChat for quotes. Curious to see if they get a different price than Western foreigners. Still waiting for their replies but here's what I got:

Banobagi
- lipo thigh: 6.38mil KRW
- lipo calves: 4.4mil KRW
- lipo arms: 4.18mil KRW
- lipo full body: 27.5mil KRW
- accusculpt face lift: 3.3mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 3.3mil KRW (w/ PRP 3.85mil KRW)

View
- lipo thigh: 7mil KRW
- lipo calves: 3-4.5mil KRW
- lipo arms: 4mil KRW
- lipo full body: 25mil KRW
- accusculpt face lift: 4mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 4.5mil KRW (w/ PRP 5mil KRW)

Pretty Body Clinic
- lipo thigh+knee: 5.8mil KRW
- lipo calves: depends if calves are fat or muscular
- lipo full body: 15mil KRW
- breast augmentation: depends 8-9mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 4.4mil KRW (w/ PRP 5mil KRW)

Namu
waiting to hear back

UVOM
waiting to hear back

Yujin
waiting to hear back

If any of you have experience with Pretty Body Clinic, Namu, UVOM, or Yujin, please DM me! I couldn't find much on PBC, UVOM or Yujin clinics and their English sites are a little wonky... I saw really great reviews on various Korean and Chinese sites. But I'm so scared of fake reviews. Any help would be great, thank you![/QUOTE

Hye ... i’m going for lipo too , my head also about to burst out from doing research but bow i’m going to evita clinic because their price is great, foreigners can get same price with locals... my friend from kakao group chat also went there , now 1 week post lipo, so far he is doing well and everything was great... kindly visit their website ‘evita clinic’

Reactions: lanabananas
Hye ... i’m going for lipo too , my head also about to burst out from doing research but bow i’m going to evita clinic because their price is great, foreigners can get same price with locals... my friend from kakao group chat also went there , now 1 week post lipo, so far he is doing well and everything was great... kindly visit their website ‘evita clinic’

PM'd you back! I'm thinking of getting everything done around mid-May. I haven't looked at Evita yet, let me check them out! Are they known for liposuction?

I went to the website and the prices are much cheaper than 365mc and others! Sounds really good to me!

I was quoted Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 19.9 mil krw for Banobagi with Dr. Oh. I think it's on the higher end. What is the reasonable price so I know when I arrive for my appointment in May.

Thank you,

Hi guys! I'm brand new here but have been going back and forth with a few clinics online and this is what I've gathered so far.

UVOM
primary (they called it basic rhinoplasty): 4k
nose hump reduction: an extra 1k
non incision eye surgery: 2k
incision: 3k
They also offered me a 30% discount, but I've heard after researching on here those are usually pointless in the end? I'm waiting to hear back from them about it and will keep you guys updated.

Cinderella
rhinoplasty+hump removal: 6.3k
eyes: 4k
I'm most likely not going to go with them just after an online consultation mixed with different reviews I have seen. They also tried to upsell me on different procedures. Don't know, just don't get a good vibe with them.

April31
nose (everything, including hump removal): 4.4k
non incision eyes: 1.5k
incision: 3k
April31 is very nice so far. I've been chatting with Christy and she's very kind but direct and stayed on topic with what I wanted done.

The Face Dental
I was only planning on going with The Face Dental if I decided to get any jaw work done. You speak directly with Dr. Lee during consultation and he even responded to me over the weekend very quickly and promptly. I will say about him is that he's very honest, he actually said he thinks my face shape is good and would not suggest anything to it except genioplasty purely if i myself really wanted it. was quoted 4k.

I read with some PF users that they got as high as 50% off, I believe this was the case for someone who went with Namu.

As for F2F consults I read for a kakao chat that the best means of getting a discount is that get the prices of clinics that you may want to go to online under a false alias, so you can have an idea of the higher side of prices they will charge you. Have a goal of what exactley what procedures you want and the price you want to get down to, a recommendation is 50%-20% from the online consultation price (If you are braver go lower). Then once you are in korea visit the clinics without booking an appointment or making any deposit as this will hinder your ability to negotiate. Clinics may also use to their advantage , that if they know that you are already going with them that they can hike up the prices from original estimates due to "doctor's recommendations and patient's conditions". Most, if not all, clinics will cater to you almost immediately if you show up for a F2F consultation. Communicate with any other patients in the waiting room about their quote since you could have an idea how much they charge locals. Once F2F make sure that you are vocal about any price discomforts eg. "That's too high, I know someone else who had it lower", "That is out of my budget but I'd be happy to go here if we can got to a lower price", ect.
Of course, do not only base the clinic you chose based on price but foreigners are taken advantage of in this industry.
This is not exactly what the lovely girl said on the chat,nevertheless, I hope this could help someone. Any feed back to what I wrote and that could help other users is appreciated.
-How would you do online consult under "alias"?
-how do you haggle during online consult?
-Also, should you book the f2f appt before or after arriving in korea? & during f2f do you know of any translators that are good at haggling bc idk how to haggle in Korean..

Hey! I got my v-line with zygoma reduction at regen last year. When they told me the price during consultation, It was a big high and I did read a couple of bad reviews online but the consultation with the surgeon gave me a bit more confidence than some of the other clinics. Don’t remember the original price, as got pretty fat discount :smile: They offer discounts if you set your surgery day and deposit 20% before coming for the surgery or if you give them a permission to post your pics on their sns. I think it was really good deal for me since I also got consultations from other places like Cinderella. They quoted me much more than at Regen… Not sure if I could get better results, as my lower face now looks just as I wanted.

Hey! I got my v-line with zygoma reduction at regen last year. When they told me the price during consultation, It was a big high and I did read a couple of bad reviews online but the consultation with the surgeon gave me a bit more confidence than some of the other clinics. Don’t remember the original price, as got pretty fat discount :smile: They offer discounts if you set your surgery day and deposit 20% before coming for the surgery or if you give them a permission to post your pics on their sns. I think it was really good deal for me since I also got consultations from other places like Cinderella. They quoted me much more than at Regen… Not sure if I could get better results, as my lower face now looks just as I wanted.
Did you have to decide the same day to get the discount?...or could you wait like a week to decide?