Post pictures of your MAB/MAM**PICS ONLY

I'm new to Rebecca Minkoff, but got this beauty from an eBay seller. It's the purple quilted MAB mini with silver hardware and it's gorgeous! I can't seem to get a better pic because of the lighting but it's a beautiful purple in real life. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383998536.064793.jpgI had to hunt high and low after bags4bubbles YouTube review and I love love love it!

I'm new to Rebecca Minkoff, but got this beauty from an eBay seller. It's the purple quilted MAB mini with silver hardware and it's gorgeous! I can't seem to get a better pic because of the lighting but it's a beautiful purple in real life. View attachment 2393143I had to hunt high and low after bags4bubbles YouTube review and I love love love it!

Wow!! I really love the circle quilts of RM! Very nice color. Congrats!

My new to me dark brown MAB :smile: :heart:

Looks very good! Congrats!

Here is my MAB tote mini. This is also my very first RM. I wanted a cute small crossbody bag and she fits my needs perfectly. I haven't seen too many of these up here so here we go. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397444387.550157.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397444402.874015.jpg

Reviving a dead thread to post my new baby and my tiny Minkie family. I have a mini mab in grape, pictured here with my luma wallet in gold.

COLOR: GRAPE
SEASON (if known): possibly anywhere from '12-'13
STYLE (MAB OR MAM): MAM
HARDWARE: Gold
LINING: Blue with black polkadots

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403779136.499039.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403779161.828652.jpg

picture.php

P.S. I fully intend on posting better interior pictures... when I have the energy and time to organize my bag so it doesn't look like a ham. @___@

Last edited: