Post pics of your well-loved B-Bags!

This is a great thread. I don't own any bbags, but I love to pop in here and check out the goods. I had no idea that the bags would get so soft and smoochy after a couple of years. I just assumed that they would keep the somewhat shiny veneer, which i do love. But I think I love them even more after a couple of years of gentle use. I believe it is time to start looking for a bag on ebay.

HelenNZ I love the before and after photos.

Here are a few of my very loved and rare bbags :heart: :P :love:

the '04 Turquoise City :

attachment.php

/quote]

I agreed as well, everything I see her pics on her beloved bbags...it always make my heart pop up........:supacool: :supacool:

Here is my 04 Turquoise City, 05 Caramel City and 05 Caramel Twiggy :wlae:

Attachments

• bags 018.jpg
    bags 018.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
  • bags 084.jpg
    bags 084.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Caramel City 2005.jpg
    Caramel City 2005.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 38
The handles are the only somewhat stiff thing about this bag - the body just collapses. You can't get this look with any other bag in my opinion. which is one of the things that set this brand apart from the others

1.jpg

Hey Rocco, so it was you that bought my (now YOUR!) 06 Grey Classique. But yes, the leather on that bag is very lovely, soft and smooth. I am so glad to know it's going to a good home.

:yahoo:

I just bought a broken in Teal Hobo (05) and maybe it's just that it's the new baby, but I'm totally in love with the style and the bag. I've got to get the good camera out - the pictures I have don't do the colors justice.

Fayden, your bag totally redefines Hobo/Rouge Theatre for me - and you really look stunning with it.

Yes Kirsten - well hello hello! I do NOT need another bag but I couldn't RESIST O- Resistence is FUTILE. But hey, who couldn't use a fabulous all round go with everything color gray??