POST PICS of YOUR SLOUCHY FLOOPY USED BIRKINS

The dream!!
I'm so sad they no longer produce 'larger' sizes in Swift..
I feel like printing a photo of your bag and putting in on my moodpboard to drool over :love:
Thank you for sharing this eye candy with us.
Thank you for letting me share, and for your kind words :love: i did not understand the allure of floppy Birkins until i read through this thread…..once finished my hunt began. I was fortunate to find this one on Fashionphile and scoop her up. She is a dream bag! Hopefully now that bigger bags are making a comeback, they will start producing 35’s again in Swift :smile:
My dream birkin!!! I just want to mush it! Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for your kind words :smile: she is my dream birkin too!

Really?
Mind you..I dont see myself being offered a SO at any point so its pre-owned for me..
I sold my Swift 35 B, how stupid can one be?? :cursing:

I can't order anything at the moment, I'm about to move house and have spent a fortune on it, so a B will have to wait. But I will definately get a Swift B, either by SO or pre-owned, sometime down the road, hopefully!

I sold my Swift 35 B, how stupid can one be?? :cursing:

I can't order anything at the moment, I'm about to move house and have spent a fortune on it, so a B will have to wait. But I will definately get a Swift B, either by SO or pre-owned, sometime down the road, hopefully!
I wanted a 35 B in swift and tried to SO order one several years ago but they wouldn’t use that leather. Got lucky a few years ago and stumbled on a preowned in a 35 (I wanted that size because it slouches the best) in graphite with GHW, a color/ hardware combo I’d been wanting anyway, and when I got the bag saw it had clearly never been used. I was definitely in the right place at the right time. But I do feel your pain with having sold yours, there are many bags I’ve sold I wish I still had.