Post Pics Of Your Marc By Marc Jacobs Bags Here!

2vmznu0.jpg

I love the little birdies in this MBMJ Line of bags they are so cute, I am buying another one soon they are just so amazing the leather is super supple and soft . they are roomy and so worth the money.
http://www.marcjacobs.com/marc-by-m...m3121104/petal-to-the-metal-natasha#?p=4&s=27
Next MBMJ Bag i am purchasing from Holt Renfrews :smile:
I also love this line! I have the Natasha in cement gray and in love with its style/functionality, in addition to the buttery soft leather....

Hello to everyone)) I'm new at PurseForum. I'm from Saint-Petersburg and sorry my bad English.

Here is my green beauty)))) It was so expensive and without any sale, but when I saw it - I totally fell in love)) I think - you will understand me.:smile:
Too hot to handle tote in forest green.

Attachments

• DSC_0300.JPG
    DSC_0300.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 3,772
  • DSC_0297.JPG
    DSC_0297.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 3,713
Wow what great bags! I want to buy the MBMJ Groove, but some photos make it seems perfect, but others that it looks so crinkly and sloppy. Also I am unsure if I should go with the classic (larger size) or the Baby, I want a modern chic handbag in a medium size (black) any suggestions>?

Hello to everyone)) I'm new at PurseForum. I'm from Saint-Petersburg and sorry my bad English.

Here is my green beauty)))) It was so expensive and without any sale, but when I saw it - I totally fell in love)) I think - you will understand me.:smile:
Too hot to handle tote in forest green.

Stunning bag Angelika! Do you mind me asking where did you find this? Enjoy!! :smile: