Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

I got an email yesterday at 4:15 that they received my box of stuff and it said things will be processed in a couple weeks. I’m wondering if they’re super busy because the box has been there for almost two weeks!

I think they probably are. Lots of spring cleaning happening and people getting extra pandemic cash. I follow a couple other brands on there and there are a ton of new things getting posted everyday and I'm not even browsing much.

I got an email yesterday at 4:15 that they received my box of stuff and it said things will be processed in a couple weeks. I’m wondering if they’re super busy because the box has been there for almost two weeks!
I think they are super busy. I sent in a Bal city and a Burberry briefcase and got no reply. I sent them a what's-up email so we'll see. With FP, it depends on the brand. I think both LV and Chanel are pretty popular now so quotes are coming right and left for those. Mine was a Prada which is not as popular these days.

Reactions: Denverite
I think they are super busy. I sent in a Bal city and a Burberry briefcase and got no reply. I sent them a what's-up email so we'll see. With FP, it depends on the brand. I think both LV and Chanel are pretty popular now so quotes are coming right and left for those. Mine was a Prada which is not as popular these days.

Yeah my quote from FP that came back in a few hours was for an LV wallet, so I bet you’re right! I think it sold almost immediately after it was posted too!

@J9MKlover since I was taking bag photo's already, this is a part of my RM collection. I also own a black and grey medium Love, but those bags reside with my mother.
20210411_160752.jpg

Some time ago the grey chanel was a thing. It did not alligning with my financial situation. I found a grey Love for sale and fell in love with the brand. After that I went for black, because it's a classic. When Covid hit I saw fig (not FIG og's), that was a much needed pick me up. The color isn't accurate because it's overcast, it's a very saturated muted pink. For christmas an ifluencer I like got a blue brume Kelly so my friend got me another Love. I always forget the name, it's something like light grey, storm grey or something like that. But it's the cutest light blue in person. I still have a hard time finding the grey since I know the name.

At the beginning of the year I got an Edie. Loved it but looked to much like another bag. I reasoned my way out, send the bag back and got skippers regret. Worst thing you can do then, is reading the Edie topic. Saw a sale on the day I lost my job. Then life turned around again and I got the bag to celebrate.

@J9MKlover since I was taking bag photo's already, this is a part of my RM collection. I also own a black and grey medium Love, but those bags reside with my mother.
View attachment 5051878
Ohhh I love your collection! I’m in love with the love bag. I have a small version of your grey with silver hardware. So gorgeous! I find these bags to just have amazing quality and I’m hoping that the quilted leather look doesn’t go out of style bc I want to wear these for a long time :smile:. I hate sellers remorse or return remorse! I recently had sellers remorse but not significant enough that I will run out and repurchase unless it’s an amazing deal. Enjoy them in good health!
Some time ago the grey chanel was a thing. It did not alligning with my financial situation. I found a grey Love for sale and fell in love with the brand. After that I went for black, because it's a classic. When Covid hit I saw fig (not FIG og's), that was a much needed pick me up. The color isn't accurate because it's overcast, it's a very saturated muted pink. For christmas an ifluencer I like got a blue brume Kelly so my friend got me another Love. I always forget the name, it's something like light grey, storm grey or something like that. But it's the cutest light blue in person. I still have a hard time finding the grey since I know the name.

At the beginning of the year I got an Edie. Loved it but looked to much like another bag. I reasoned my way out, send the bag back and got skippers regret. Worst thing you can do then, is reading the Edie topic. Saw a sale on the day I lost my job. Then life turned around again and I got the bag to celebrate.

View attachment 5051878

They're beautiful! I'm glad life turned around!