Post Info About Gucci Sales/OUTLET INFO Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually shop at The Mall outlet in Florence, and there the discounts and the styles available are just amazing. I bought a small gucci mono bag with the 3 lines detail near the zip in tan leather with charms for half the retailing price (I paid it 170 euro when retail is 340) and I found out that the same model with just different lining was still sold full price in the shops.

All my gucci bag and accessories collection comes from there and I have quite a lot of beautiful monogram accessories.

Ok, so I did go to woodbury mall yesterday in NY and of course I spent the entire day shopping :smile: I did see some floral bamboo bags in white, I think for around $700 if I remember correctly? I also saw a medium jackie o in tan color for $595, horsebit pattern white boston bag for $695, lots of summer '06 bags. Oh, and they had tons and tons of shoes as well as apparels. It seemed like their price wasn't too different than the summer sale they had in July/August.

I usually shop at The Mall outlet in Florence, and there the discounts and the styles available are just amazing. I bought a small gucci mono bag with the 3 lines detail near the zip in tan leather with charms for half the retailing price (I paid it 170 euro when retail is 340) and I found out that the same model with just different lining was still sold full price in the shops.

All my gucci bag and accessories collection comes from there and I have quite a lot of beautiful monogram accessories.

OMG, OMG, OMG!! I want to go there!!!!!!! I'm planning on going to Italy next May and the outlets in Florence are definitely on my list of places to visit!!!! Thanks so much for the info!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

Hi, i was wondering when guccis go on sale.
Im going overseas on 29th of nov, so im hoping that they have sale before that,, but arent they usually on mid december?:sweatdrop:
Also would the bags from the luggage section at the Gucci official website be on sale too? Thanks:smile:

June and Dec... and usually the stuff that goes on sale is Fall/Winter stuff, or Spring/Summer.. hardly ever the Classic Line. Last June's sale on the website was decent.. but there was not as much selection as in the stores. So, I say.. you should call your SA around the end of Nov, or very beg. of Dec and ask them what exactly is on sale.. and they can pre-order it for you, and wait 'til you come back from overseas! :biggrin:

Keep in mind.. all their sale items are final sale.. I learned the hard way.

Neiman's has some great deals when the have GUCCI items on sale! The sale will be here soon enough!! At least where I live I have access to - hmmm, let's see - 3 Neiman Marcus stores -HEE! HEE! Plus, don't forget ~ order online and use ******.com and save an additional 3 or 4 % -I can't remember exactly!

I just got an email from Bluefly, advertising their Gucci wares. A quick check of the site suggests that there's no additional discount, but Bluefly's pricing does look modestly better than retail. They even have a handful of items that are from the current season.

Interesting pricing of the "Bouvier" medium hobo in beige suede:
Gucci.com is offering it for $970
Bluefly.com is offering if for $920, suggesting that the regular retail price is $1150. Oops. Sloppy work, Bluefly! Not much of a discount at all.

That said, buying Gucci is rewarding the company for its cynical and unhealthy brand-building. Ask yourself if you can wear Gucci's clothes. And if the answer is "no", don't buy their bags. It's that simple. To learn more about Gucci, check out BoycottTheBag.com

Best,
Jane

Hi, im new to Gucci. I live in Melbourne, but i assume our Gucci store will go on sale around a similar time to the rest of the world. I was wondering if the cruise collection will go on sale, from what i'v read it seems fairly new, so i doubt it, but i wanted to check with you guys before i go down there and buy something.
Thanks!

hi i post on the lv board. i have a question- i am dying for a medium gucci abbey. is there ever a chance it will go on sale? does anyone know a good place to buy one for less than retail? i keep checking ebay but none are real that i can see. thanks!

Their is going to be a sale at Gucci (in NY I know for a fact) which starts on December 5th!!! Not sure about the pre-sale but from my experience it is usally a few days before. My guess is that the pre-sale will be on Sunday, December 3.

Enjoy and happy shopping!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.