Post Dior Fakes Here

I think it would be best to post this listing on the Authenticate This Dior thread before I report it if you're not sure

im sure it is fake ...i think the last 2 pics given is from another bag aswell...ofcourse report it and i cant believe that it is put down or 1500gbp on offer as this fake bag would only cost 100gbp!!!! it is a serious crime of cheating people for 1000sss of pounds!!!!! they not only need reporting on ebay, but in the court aswell!!!!

im sure it is fake ...i think the last 2 pics given is from another bag aswell...ofcourse report it and i cant believe that it is put down or 1500gbp on offer as this fake bag would only cost 100gbp!!!! it is a serious crime of cheating people for 1000sss of pounds!!!!! they not only need reporting on ebay, but in the court aswell!!!!

I had reported this and it was still up for sale after that. Unfortunately it sold for 500 GBP to a naive buyer. Shockingly the seller had sold another similar LD bag 2 weeks prior for 520 GBP. So they seem to be making a living out of others misfortune! I suggested one of you report this as when I did ebay didnt seemed to have taken note

I had reported this and it was still up for sale after that. Unfortunately it sold for 500 GBP to a naive buyer. Shockingly the seller had sold another similar LD bag 2 weeks prior for 520 GBP. So they seem to be making a living out of others misfortune! I suggested one of you report this as when I did ebay didnt seemed to have taken note

Unfortunately once the auction has ended and the buyer doesn't complain, there's nothing any other ebay members can do. I've been advised of this once, there are lots of reports for replica items that Ebay receives so it's quite difficult for them to catch all the auctions before they end.