Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

I think one of our member's bags. Harewood Brown MAM.

These two Glazed Espresso Matties are still for sale....one has a missing stud and one has a torn tassel....one has black and white floral lining and the other has PAISLEY!!!!! I'm just surprised they have not sold!!

Reactions: Shelby33

These two Glazed Espresso Matties are still for sale....one has a missing stud and one has a torn tassel....one has black and white floral lining and the other has PAISLEY!!!!! I'm just surprised they have not sold!!

I’m very curious about the matinee but not ready to purchase. Maybe if one ends up in the giveaway thread.

These might be orphan listings. There hasn't been much action on either of them from the seller.

Reactions: LipglossedX

I'm curious about the top one. Wonder if the seller is still around?

Reactions: Haughty