Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

This hot pink gold crackle bottom MAB is still available! Pricey but rare and in very good condition. I'm sure she'd take any reasonable offers.

Plan B hobo in brown with blue/white stripe lining....she has quite a lot of handbags for sale...a few RM's but most are newer styles. This was the only older style I could find....

Reactions: JenJBS

This hot pink gold crackle bottom MAB is still available! Pricey but rare and in very good condition. I'm sure she'd take any reasonable offers.
This is so pretty but so is that Pink and gold crackle Mattie hmm.

Plan B hobo in brown with blue/white stripe lining....she has quite a lot of handbags for sale...a few RM's but most are newer styles. This was the only older style I could find....
I love the way it hangs hmm now this got me thinking of the blue one again gah.

Reactions: JenJBS
Not sure what color this is called, but it says new with defects due to strap missing, but I’m pretty sure this one is old enough to not have a strap. There’s also a pic of this bag (and several other beautiful older ones) in this purse blog article from 2008!

Not sure what color this is called, but it says new with defects due to strap missing, but I’m pretty sure this one is old enough to not have a strap. There’s also a pic of this bag (and several other beautiful older ones) in this purse blog article from 2008!

Some of those bags in the article... :love:

Our 24 hour advance notice works!

Yeah, I'm still not getting emails but at least we can see the new bags :tup:

Edit just to add: for anyone curious I don't know if the paid feature is really worth it if you're just looking for RM. All the older ones have so far been posted here. I'm keeping an eye on the Mulberry and Balenciaga bags too on it so I don't mind trying it out to see what comes up for a bit.

Last edited:

Someone please buy it so I don't.