Post Confirmed Spiaggia Sightings here!!

I'm screwed if Macys get spiaggia in before the discount runs out! I just went to lesportsac and bought a mamma mia, denaro and a port and they have a no refund policy................which is why I bought it on my amex............hehe. For those of you who don't have an amex, if within 90 days you want to return something and the store won't refund you, you can send it to amex and they will refund you the cash but it's only up to $300 and I spent $305 at lesportsux.

Also the SA at lesportsac said that you can return for a refund it you mail the stuff back to the online return center.........guess it's their loophole around getting your money back but hey works for me! But that's within 30 days.......either way, I'm covered for 3 months!

Oh now i gotta return my denaro and ciao back to pulse........gee what a PITA I am!

I don't know about the NY LeSportsacs but I know that Macy's Herald Square doesn't have them yet. I was there yesterday and they only had l'amore, pirata, adios star and fumo.

For anyone in Toronto Canada, I just saw a whole ton of spiaggias (plus many many other tokidoki bags in various prints at the Manulife Center on Bloor Street. The store was called Bonny Satchels (or something like that), and it was in the lower level. I've never seen so much tokidoki before! *____* I was like :nuts: the entire time! Plus they sell for cheaper prices than those high-end shoe stores.

Oshun has the smaller bags like bambino and bocce in spaggia and a couple of denaros. they said they would get more next week...:shrugs:

so i got a bambino in paradiso instead. it has my favorite characters on the front AND back...i couldn't put it down! (i may have even gasped when i saw it.:shame:smile: i was really tempted to get other stuff, but i had to pay for all that other damage i did during macy's insane sales, too. and i want a stellina in spaggia, i think.

For anyone in Toronto Canada, I just saw a whole ton of spiaggias (plus many many other tokidoki bags in various prints at the Manulife Center on Bloor Street. The store was called Bonny Satchels (or something like that), and it was in the lower level. I've never seen so much tokidoki before! *____* I was like :nuts: the entire time! Plus they sell for cheaper prices than those high-end shoe stores.

Did you see any Foresta or older prints??

No way I'm paying their prices, $169 for a bambinone. It's too bad, because they DO have a lot of toki.

Don't know if this was known, but Valley Fair Nordstroms in CA has Spiaggia. If i remember correctly there was one zucca, one ciao ciao, one bella, one mamma mia, one buon viaggio, and i think it there was also campeggio and cucciolo. :yes:

i'm not sure if you guys know already but azalea has some spiaggia on their website too. also if you sign up for their email then you receive a 10% off code. hope that helps out!

ala moana still doesnt have spiaggia. the sa was confused today when i went there and i asked her to see the print and she showed me a printed out paper of famiglia & spiaggia..and i told her i already have it and she had a look on her face like hmm? HAHAHAHHa. I loved it. HAHAH. I even went to Le Lotus Bleu and this girl and her mom was squealing about my bag lmfao. *nods* i love havin one of the first bags here lol. poor thing, i bet they went to lesportsac and asked them for that print and they dont have it hahhahahahahah.

ok thats all. havin a hard time typin on my mom's laptop.