Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Happy Tuesday Loubs Lovers :smile: I just purchased the Very Prive (new) in patent leather 100mm in a 37 1/2 and am usually a 38 1/2 to 39 1/2 when it comes to CL. However this style runs big on me especially on my right heel. The SA insist that I can stretch them at home wearing them while i watch tv and then wearing socks on the third day with them. Let me tell you that these are SUPER painful just standing in them!!! i feel that my foot is spilling on the side and I don't have a wide foot.. Does anyone here ever take these NEW PRIVE so snug and have been successful in stretching them??? or should I exchange for something else that works? Thank You
Wow you got into 37.5
I am usually a 38 to 38.5. I got my patent new very prive in a 38.5 they are super tight and now feel I should have chosen a 39 instead so i don't need to break them in

Hi I am totally new to CL shoes but hubby got me a pair for Christmas to ease going back to work after having our first baby. I normally wear a 9 in shoes, but I think after this pregnancy I am now a 9.5 on one foot, my feet are average width. My husband got me a pair of Pigalle 85mm in napa leather in size 39.5, I can get them on but the toe box seems really tight and I am not sure how much the shoes stretch. I don't know if I should keep this pair or if I should order them in size 40. How tight should the toe box be in Pigalles?

I have a specific sizing request about the So Kate.
First of all: Why are they not listed on the first page of the thread?

I usually wear a 39 to 39.5, my feet are 25cm (9.84'') to 25.3 cm (9.96'') long (measured when standing). They are relatively wide: 9.7cm (3.81'').

What SK size do you recommend? Could anyone please give exact lengths and widths maybe?

First of all: Why are they not listed on the first page of the thread?

I usually wear a 39 to 39.5, my feet are 25cm (9.84'') to 25.3 cm (9.96'') long (measured when standing). They are relatively wide: 9.7cm (3.81'').

What SK size do you recommend? Could anyone please give exact lengths and widths maybe?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they're not listed as the original post was made just before the So Kate was available.
I, too, wear a 39-39.5 in most styles, and find that the 39 in SK is perfect. I do have a pair in 38.5, but they needed some serious stretching before they were wearable. I'll be happy to measure the length and width as soon as I get back home!

Reactions: lover99
Hi all, Hope this post is OK here (apologies if not).
I am a UK based shoe mad guy, who is actually desperate for a pair of CL So Kate's. I am a small size UK 6.5-7 or 39.5/40 I think, average width.
Trouble is I don't want to invest without trying some first, but there doesn't seem to be any boutiques near me (South West UK).
Any advice as to which size would be closest fit?. How do you think a boutique would react to a guy trying some on?, freak out?.
Any help or pointers would be useful.
Apologies if this offends anyone.
Best wishes

I am a US size 7.5, sometimes an 8 with heel grips, width is average. My hubby got me black patent So Kates for Christmas in size 38. They're my first pair of Loubs. :smile: They are very tight in the toe box, but the length is perfect. They are loosening up in the toe box as I wear them around the house.

My question is what size should I get in the New Very Prive? I found some I would like to pre-order, but I don't know which size to order.

I don't want my toes to hang over, but I also don't want my heels to slip. The NVP are in leather, not patent.

Thanks for any help!

Any update? Also could you measure the width of the toebox?
So sorry! I've been meaning to post, but have been sick as a dog recently :sad:
I have two pairs of So Kates in front of me, one is nearly brand new, one almost completely broken in.
They both measure 10.25" (27.5cm) from the point of the toe to the heel. They new pair is 2.75" (7.5cm) across the ball of the foot. The more worn pair is only a few mm wider (7.8cm), not as much difference as I'd thought.
My feet are 24.5 cm long and 10cm wide just at the joint below my pinkie toe. I do have a little bit of overhang right at that point, which I know bothers some, but I personally don't mind. A larger size would not help this, it's just how the shoe is cut.
The pair of 38.5's i have measure 27.0cm, and the 39.5's are 28.0cm. A minor difference, but I need to pad the larger size of I fall out of them.
I'd still recommend a 39, especially if they're leather. For patent, and if you really don't like them snug a 39.5 might work for you.
Hope it helps a little, there are just so many factors that go into sizing! And sorry for the delay!

Reactions: NYinCH
Hi all, Hope this post is OK here (apologies if not).
I am a UK based shoe mad guy, who is actually desperate for a pair of CL So Kate's. I am a small size UK 6.5-7 or 39.5/40 I think, average width.
Trouble is I don't want to invest without trying some first, but there doesn't seem to be any boutiques near me (South West UK).
Any advice as to which size would be closest fit?. How do you think a boutique would react to a guy trying some on?, freak out?.
Any help or pointers would be useful.
Apologies if this offends anyone.
Best wishes
Hi there!
I was at the Harrod's boutique this summer, and the gentleman assisting me proudly told me about his growing collection of Hot Chicks (OMG he wore them to a party ON A BOAT! Impressive!). So no, I really can't fathom that any of the sales people would bat an eyelid at a man wanting to try on a pair of So Kates. Go for it, and welcome to the club :flowers:

Reactions: HHinH20
I am a US size 7.5, sometimes an 8 with heel grips, width is average. My hubby got me black patent So Kates for Christmas in size 38. They're my first pair of Loubs. :smile: They are very tight in the toe box, but the length is perfect. They are loosening up in the toe box as I wear them around the house.

My question is what size should I get in the New Very Prive? I found some I would like to pre-order, but I don't know which size to order.

I don't want my toes to hang over, but I also don't want my heels to slip. The NVP are in leather, not patent.

Thanks for any help!

I’m US7 and I have two pairs of patent NVP in 37.5 and they are tiiiiiiiiight. I also have NVP in inferno (painted python) 37.5 and it’s great! Plus three different colors of suellena (which is a NVP w/ laser cut patent) and all 3 are 37.5 and fit very tight.

My toes don’t come close to overhanging. They’re just really narrow. So for me personally I will aim for 38 in patent and 37.5 otherwise in the future. I stretched one of my patent pairs (ombré) and it’s fine now.

I’m half size smaller than you and I have 37.5 so Kate’s in aquarium and inferno (both are painted python) and kristali 37 (lasercut patent just like suellena). I actually use heel grips for the 37.5’s... no matter what my feet slide forward making the toebox tight regardless of how big they are lengthwise. I know you aren’t asking about so kate but I figured I’d add for reference, me being half size smaller than you, I wear so kate in snug 37 or padded 37.5 and NVP in 37.5 (or 38 for unstretched patent).

Hi there!
I was at the Harrod's boutique this summer, and the gentleman assisting me proudly told me about his growing collection of Hot Chicks (OMG he wore them to a party ON A BOAT! Impressive!). So no, I really can't fathom that any of the sales people would bat an eyelid at a man wanting to try on a pair of So Kates. Go for it, and welcome to the club :flowers:
Thanks Claire, I appreciate you honest response, and I'm glad I'm not the only guy to have fallen under the CL spell! :smile:

Hello! I need advice about the orignal pIgalle. I use to own a pair of pIgalle follies in a size 39 but sold them because they were too tight. Do the follies and orignal pIgalle run the same? Should I get a size 39.5 in the original since the follies were too tight? My US size is 9, have rockstud 100 in size 40, and Choo pumps in 39.5.

I’m US7 and I have two pairs of patent NVP in 37.5 and they are tiiiiiiiiight. I also have NVP in inferno (painted python) 37.5 and it’s great! Plus three different colors of suellena (which is a NVP w/ laser cut patent) and all 3 are 37.5 and fit very tight.

My toes don’t come close to overhanging. They’re just really narrow. So for me personally I will aim for 38 in patent and 37.5 otherwise in the future. I stretched one of my patent pairs (ombré) and it’s fine now.

I’m half size smaller than you and I have 37.5 so Kate’s in aquarium and inferno (both are painted python) and kristali 37 (lasercut patent just like suellena). I actually use heel grips for the 37.5’s... no matter what my feet slide forward making the toebox tight regardless of how big they are lengthwise. I know you aren’t asking about so kate but I figured I’d add for reference, me being half size smaller than you, I wear so kate in snug 37 or padded 37.5 and NVP in 37.5 (or 38 for unstretched patent).

Thank you so much! The So Kate info was very helpful since that's the only kind I currently own. I'm going to order the NVP in 38 and keep my fingers crossed they will fit. I'm hoping since they are not patent they will stretch enough to be somewhat comfortable. :smile: Thanks, again!

Hi there!
And following on from my post...Anyone know of any boutiques anywhere other than in London?. Perhaps Birmingham, Manchester?. If I have to go to central London then I will, I am sure they will be worth it!!