Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Hello everyone! Newbie Here, just ordered my first pair of Pigalle Foilles 100mm in patent, I'm a real 10 and I ordered a 10.5. They are tight in the toe box but my right heel slips and its new. Should I get a size 10? (I have longer toes and they're tight as it is in the 10.5).
I don't want to be in pain, right now they're fine just breaking in, but I dont want to regret buying the Foilles 100mm vs the regular pigalle. I heard they stretch and it takes time, So I need your expertise please!! BADLY!
thank you for the replies!
Hmmm.... I find that if the heel slips at the beginning, it will only get worse. The Follies are certainly a bit pinchy at the beginning, but they do get better in time. My black kid pair is like wearing slippers at this point! I think if I were you I'd size down.

Hi Lovely PF Gals and Guys!

Could I have your help here for Pigalle 120s? I know for pre-2013 shoes I'd be a 35.5 or 36 but these are 2013 shoes so not sure what size I would be...

1. Your US size in non-CL brand shoes (Nine West, Aldo etc.)

2. Width of feet
Average

3. What CLs you already have (or have tried on) and what size they are:
So Kate 36.5
Pigalle Follies 100 36.5
Galpi (discontinued style from 2013) 36

4. The style you are asking about and what season it is from. This is helpful because the sizing changed for CLs in 2009.
Pigalle 120 from 2013

5. Please include a pic or link if you are unsure of the style name.
https://poshmark.com/listing/Womens-Authentic-Christian-Louboutin-Pigalle-5a0f594bfbf6f9f362009da5

Hi Lovely PF Gals and Guys!

I’m US7 and have these in 37. They’re the right amount of snug for me to wear and walk without sliding forward too much or slipping off my heel. By no means are they “comfortable” though! (I’m not comfortable in any 120mm pitch—I prefer 100mm)

I’m average width but I think that I’m considered wide for louboutin. If mine weren’t patent I’d probably need 36.5 after broken in.

Hi All,
Please help me!. I see a pair of Dorissima black patent in a 41 that I am interested in buying. I wear a 41 in Bianca, Pigalle Follies in 42 (for the life of me I could not get the toe box comfy in 41.5), 40 in Manolo Carolyne slingback, 41.5 in BB and 41 in patent JC Romy.
Thank you!:heart:

Hi everyone! I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me with Iriza 100 sizing.
This is my first Louboutin and I have no way to try them on in person. The closest place is 4 hours away ):
The only other pair of designer shoe I have to compare are the Chanel espadrilles. I am a 39 in those. I also did try a So Kate on at one point in size 39. The shoe fit but pretty tightly, and the sales person told me thats how they should fit as they stretch.

Thanks for any help!!!

Not sure about the 100 but in Iriza 120, I am a 34.5 in patent. I'm normally a 35 in most if not all Louboutin pumps. Since they are d'Orsay, you'd want them to fit securely on your foot. So in summary, I went 0.5 size down from my TTS Louboutin (same as my old Pigalle 120 and a few So Kate exotic). Larger sizes may fit more TTS. HTH

Happy Tuesday Loubs Lovers :smile: I just purchased the Very Prive (new) in patent leather 100mm in a 37 1/2 and am usually a 38 1/2 to 39 1/2 when it comes to CL. However this style runs big on me especially on my right heel. The SA insist that I can stretch them at home wearing them while i watch tv and then wearing socks on the third day with them. Let me tell you that these are SUPER painful just standing in them!!! i feel that my foot is spilling on the side and I don't have a wide foot.. Does anyone here ever take these NEW PRIVE so snug and have been successful in stretching them??? or should I exchange for something else that works? Thank You

Hey everyone! I took everyone’s advise and ordered a size down and now the back fits fine but the left foot feels like (the Cinderella step sisters trying to squeeze into in) like the top of my foot hurts. The toe box is SUPER TIGHT! I only have a few days to think if I should keep the pigalle foilles. Will they stretch out enough that they will be comfortable? (The right isn’t too bad) but toe box is still tight!

Hey everyone! I took everyone’s advise and ordered a size down and now the back fits fine but the left foot feels like (the Cinderella step sisters trying to squeeze into in) like the top of my foot hurts. The toe box is SUPER TIGHT! I only have a few days to think if I should keep the pigalle foilles. Will they stretch out enough that they will be comfortable? (The right isn’t too bad) but toe box is still tight!
Hi deb can you post a pic of how they fit I'm sure the experianced one' on here will know if they will stretch , but saying that they most of mine felt like this at first ! Good luck hun .

Happy Tuesday Loubs Lovers :smile: I just purchased the Very Prive (new) in patent leather 100mm in a 37 1/2 and am usually a 38 1/2 to 39 1/2 when it comes to CL. However this style runs big on me especially on my right heel. The SA insist that I can stretch them at home wearing them while i watch tv and then wearing socks on the third day with them. Let me tell you that these are SUPER painful just standing in them!!! i feel that my foot is spilling on the side and I don't have a wide foot.. Does anyone here ever take these NEW PRIVE so snug and have been successful in stretching them??? or should I exchange for something else that works? Thank You

I have “new very prive” in patent black and patent ombré as well as two pairs of suellena which is same style but a laser cut leather/suede. I also have it in inferno (painted python)

All are 37.5 and I’m US7. They fit much narrower than all my very prive. So the suellena are tight but ok, the inferno is great, the patent are the most snug. One of them is fine after stretching but the other patent pair is still more snug than I’d like. None of them slip off my heel but they feel narrow and on the tightest pair they have that uncomfortable feeling of my toes being shoved hard down into the peep hole. I honestly don’t know how you could get them to work for you in 37.5 if you’re normally 38.5 to 39.5 in CL. Especially in patent. Good luck!