Post a picture of your pet[s]!

Now that Kindra is on the mend from her surgery, I figured it was time to share photos of all my four legged kids.

First photo is of Odie (Springer spaniel) and Johnny (vision impaired kitty that only sees shadows). I chose this photo with Odie smiling as someone mentioned he looked so serious in a previous post I made a couple of years ago. These two are truly the best of friends and I've even caught them spooning (last photo)! Second photo is Kindra (pre surgery) that we adopted in March and the third one is of Sassy, our Brittany, that we adopted 8 years ago. Love them all....

Attachments

• IMG_3966.JPG
    IMG_3966.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3481.JPG
    IMG_3481.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    IMG_2856.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2298.JPG
    IMG_2298.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 16
Now that Kindra is on the mend from her surgery, I figured it was time to share photos of all my four legged kids.

First photo is of Odie (Springer spaniel) and Johnny (vision impaired kitty that only sees shadows). I chose this photo with Odie smiling as someone mentioned he looked so serious in a previous post I made a couple of years ago. These two are truly the best of friends and I've even caught them spooning (last photo)! Second photo is Kindra (pre surgery) that we adopted in March and the third one is of Sassy, our Brittany, that we adopted 8 years ago. Love them all....
What a beautiful fur family you have!!! Glad to hear Kindra is on the mend.

Reactions: sand

I grew up with a liver/white Springer Spaniel...such a loving breed. Thanks for the memories!

Reactions: sand