Possible Chanel Purchases Online?

I THINK Bluefly is the only one selling Chanel on line so far....I've looked too and couldn't find anyone but them. Their pickings are few on handbags though. Wish Saks or Neimans would show a few on their web-sites.....but then again, I'd probably own more than I already do so maybe it's a good thing they don't!

yeah I remember that when I called the Chanel number and asked "Dont you have an authorized online dealer like LV?" ...the lady I was speaking to was really arrogant..."Were Chanel, we don't need to sell online..." or something to that effect. lol

I saw a Chanel flap and a satin Chanel evening bag on Overstock (the regular site, not the auction site which I'd trust about as far as I could toss an elephant). It was only the one time, though, and I've not seen a Chanel there since.

bella1 said:
Double-I'm not sure about the boutique, but I was at the Chanel section at Saks Fifth in NYC and when I bought an item and she said if I lived out of NY (which I don't, ugh) , then I could avoid paying taxes! So, if you're going to order something you might give that route a try to save some money.

Thats what I do.:graucho: .I order ALL my Chanel,LV,Etc from saks in NY to avoid tax....Gotta Love it :yes: Just got my J12 watch from there NO TAX:P VERY NICE

mewood said:
I've bought a few handbags from efashionhouse.com and they are ALL AUTHENTIC. You can call and speak with someone directly, usually the president, to dispute or question any purchase :smile:

eFashionHOUSE.com sells authentic CHANEL -- the best way to contact us is through email at [email protected]. I reply to all emails as long as they are legit. We have a customer service voice line, but I keep it set at voice mail to keep our overhead low. I like keeping the prices of our handbags below retail prices. Any money I can save on overhead costs to run the business are passed onto the shoppers! Authentic Discount Designer Handbags at eFashionHouse.com, and please don't confuse us with the site ending in "store." They sell fake Chanels.

I was wondering if there was a website to look at different styles...I'm doing my research before switching over from LV to Chanel! :graucho: :shame:

I love the Luxury line, and some bags from the Cambon line as well. Any help is appreciated :heart:

When I first got into Chanel the only place I found online showing Chanel bags was ebay and if you are just getting into Chanel I would not really recommend that. I think some of the resellers that I look at for Hermes bags may also have Chanels. Jemznjewels.com is one such site.

You really can't buy Chanel online, sorry
Unless you are looking for very past models (bluefly)...

But if you are just looking for models, go to the website above (chanelamour)