Possible Bayswater Addiction?

ShelleyS

Aug 2, 2007
There is no hope for me. I'm officially addicted.

I decided to take the plunge and buy a pre-loved Bayswater in black patent BUT no sooner had I bought it then I saw a pre-loved Bronze Patent Bayswater. OMG? Bronze patent? Really?! *sharp intake of breath*. So in good addiction style, I bought that one as well! Eeeeeek! Is there a cure? Am I addicted for life?

Just as an aside, the seller of the Bronze Beauty, had used it with a Love Lolo bag liner and the bag seems to have really retained its shape better than the black patent.

Attachments

• Mulberry Bayswater.JPG
    Mulberry Bayswater.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 307
To answer your question there is no hope and yes you are addicted. Don't worry the addiction wears off eventually.........(usually when you run out of space to hide them or money!):lolots:

Both are beautiful, additions seem to be the norm [emoji51]

Edit; I say normal as I have acquired 5 M purses and and Chloe purse and 3 remain unused, I addition to 4 unused M keyrings...... Is that normal whilst still being in the lookout for more!!???

Last edited:

I decided to take the plunge and buy a pre-loved Bayswater in black patent BUT no sooner had I bought it then I saw a pre-loved Bronze Patent Bayswater. OMG? Bronze patent? Really?! *sharp intake of breath*. So in good addiction style, I bought that one as well! Eeeeeek! Is there a cure? Am I addicted for life?

Just as an aside, the seller of the Bronze Beauty, had used it with a Love Lolo bag liner and the bag seems to have really retained its shape better than the black patent.
I would say that there is no coming back now.
I welcome any addition to the bayswater addiction club with (as the owner of 8 soon to be back up to 9 bayswaters)! hahaha

WOWEE CONGRATS on both but I'm totally staring & drooling at that bronze....YUMMY!!:smile: