Possible Bayswater Addiction?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There is no hope for me. I'm officially addicted.

I decided to take the plunge and buy a pre-loved Bayswater in black patent BUT no sooner had I bought it then I saw a pre-loved Bronze Patent Bayswater. OMG? Bronze patent? Really?! *sharp intake of breath*. So in good addiction style, I bought that one as well! Eeeeeek! Is there a cure? Am I addicted for life?

Just as an aside, the seller of the Bronze Beauty, had used it with a Love Lolo bag liner and the bag seems to have really retained its shape better than the black patent.

Attached Files:

2. I'd bet you are addicted! :biggrin: It's so easy to get an addiction to lovely Mulberry bags. :love: Congrats on yours! :smile:

3. Handbags in general are an addiction for me! They look lovely,,congratulations

4. To answer your question there is no hope and yes you are addicted. Don't worry the addiction wears off eventually.........(usually when you run out of space to hide them or money!):lolots:

5. #5 Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    Both are beautiful, additions seem to be the norm [emoji51]

Edit; I say normal as I have acquired 5 M purses and and Chloe purse and 3 remain unused, I addition to 4 unused M keyrings...... Is that normal whilst still being in the lookout for more!!???

6. Beautiful! Congrats! Very wise to grab those old school Bayswaters while you can.

7. I would say that there is no coming back now.
    I welcome any addition to the bayswater addiction club with (as the owner of 8 soon to be back up to 9 bayswaters)! hahaha

8. Welcome to the club. I've got four bayswaters with a fifth appearing soon. I think both your bags are bloody lovely. Enjoy the addiction. You only live once!!! :biggrin:

9. OMG say what? a 5th on the way?!!! So much for our 48 hr sofa ban hand hold :pokey:

10. WOWEE CONGRATS on both but I'm totally staring & drooling at that bronze....YUMMY!!:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice