Possible bag, New need help.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
So i've had the option brought to me about a baby paddy. I dont own a chloe and do love the paddy style. I'm on the understanding the lock on this bag makes it heavy..n/p i can remove it :smile:
What i'm wondering is .. what size works best for most.
On a daily basis i carry my wallet, cell, keys, a couch makeup bag with small items.
On the weekend I have another cell, wallet, keys (b/f's stuff)
here's a pic of whats in my bag

I carry the medium paddy, the small paddy is lovley but it is quite abit smaller.If you are at all worreid that the baby will be too small go for the medium, plus you get much more bag for yuor money!

is this a baby ?
attachment.php

I just got a baby and it is too small... it's lovely when you go out and don't have much to carry, but it forces you to stick to essentials...
I love it, it was affordable, brand new... but I'd have been happier with a larger bag (though I decided to get a small one for a change).
Good luck in your hunt
PS the lock looks nice, but it's too heavy,,, specially when you are carrying a baby as well...:yes:

I had two baby paddies and sold them both because they wound up being too small for me and I really don't carry that much either. I think a medium paddy would be perfect for you and you can wear it over your shoulder if you twist the straps under each other.