Portobello or Jumbo Classic Black Caviar

LoveLVbags

Jul 13, 2009
Thank you all for the suggestions. I still can't decide between the gray Portobello and Jumbo black Caviar w/ silver or gold hardware? I have to make my decision soon for tomorrow purchase at NM to receive a gift card for $375. I like the gray Portobello and also like the black caviar jumbo w/ ghw. I already have M/L black caviar w/ shw. What should I get? After this purchase I am banned for chanel bag for a while. So, I just want to make a right choice. I've attached a photo of a gray portobello for your guy preference. Thanks

Attachments

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Thank you all for the suggestions. I still can't decide between the gray Portobello and Jumbo black Caviar w/ silver or gold hardware? I have to make my decision soon for tomorrow purchase at NM to receive a gift card for $375. I like the gray Portobello and also like the black caviar jumbo w/ ghw. I already have M/L black caviar w/ shw. What should I get? After this purchase I am banned for chanel bag for a while. So, I just want to make a right choice. I've attached a photo of a gray portobello for your guy preference. Thanks
The gray portobello is gorgeous. Since you already have a black flap I think you should go for something different. I have the brown portobello and really love it! It is definitely one of my favorite bags of all time.:biggrin:

bagpacker

a stylish scientist
Jul 15, 2007
Paris
Sorry can't choose, they are both lovely. Either way you can't lose. I'm sure when you get to NM your heart will decide

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I LOVE the jumbo w/gh (I have a jumbo w/sh and just purchased the maxi w/gh!) but since you already have the m/l, the grey porto is probably the logical choice - especially if you are not going to buy another Chanel anytime soon. Good Luck!

*So.Cal*girl

Dec 27, 2008
I like the black caviar jumbo with GH...but since you already have the m/l black flap, I think the better choice for you would be the portobello.

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I have a brown portobello like this gray, a m/l black caviar and jumbo black caviar.

Like me I think you will eventually want a jumbo, but that will be available for years to come. I'd get the gray portobello now.