Portobello or Jumbo Classic Black Caviar

LoveLVbags

Jul 13, 2009
Thank you all for the suggestions. I still can't decide between the gray Portobello and Jumbo black Caviar w/ silver or gold hardware? I have to make my decision soon for tomorrow purchase at NM to receive a gift card for $375. I like the gray Portobello and also like the black caviar jumbo w/ ghw. I already have M/L black caviar w/ shw. What should I get? After this purchase I am banned for chanel bag for a while. So, I just want to make a right choice. I've attached a photo of a gray portobello for your guy preference. Thanks

Attachments

• Chanel%20Gray%20Portobello.jpg
    Chanel%20Gray%20Portobello.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 182
Thank you all for the suggestions. I still can't decide between the gray Portobello and Jumbo black Caviar w/ silver or gold hardware? I have to make my decision soon for tomorrow purchase at NM to receive a gift card for $375. I like the gray Portobello and also like the black caviar jumbo w/ ghw. I already have M/L black caviar w/ shw. What should I get? After this purchase I am banned for chanel bag for a while. So, I just want to make a right choice. I've attached a photo of a gray portobello for your guy preference. Thanks

The gray portobello is gorgeous. Since you already have a black flap I think you should go for something different. I have the brown portobello and really love it! It is definitely one of my favorite bags of all time.:biggrin:

I LOVE the jumbo w/gh (I have a jumbo w/sh and just purchased the maxi w/gh!) but since you already have the m/l, the grey porto is probably the logical choice - especially if you are not going to buy another Chanel anytime soon. Good Luck!

I have a brown portobello like this gray, a m/l black caviar and jumbo black caviar.

Like me I think you will eventually want a jumbo, but that will be available for years to come. I'd get the gray portobello now.