Popping in from the H board with a little RAOK...

TPF just has the best people!!! That is extremely generous and caring of you to just give away a little bit of LV knowing that it would make someone else so happy!!

with a website dedicated to mostly namebrand, luxury bags you'd think its members would be snooty and compete with one another but tPFers are really the best!

such a nice gesture!

I appreciate all of the kind replies, but the credit goes to the wonderful Kelly over on the H forum, for being so generous towards me in the first place!

I know that a luggage tag is a small item, but I am hoping that someone here who has lost one/damaged theirs might be able to put it to good use. Or maybe someone has purchased a pre-loved bag that was missing a tag, or had been heat stamped.

Aaaaaaaand, if the recipient is not near a LV boutique, I will happily take it to mine and have it heat stamped for you, if you'd like! :idea:

So, keep the posts coming, and if you are interested, please post that in your response. :yes:

that is so nice of you. my grandma used to tell me that whatever i give away, be it money, help or whatever, it comes back to you tenfold. i hope this gesture brings you good luck.:tup: