~*Popincourt Haut -- Photo Request*~

Oh, that would be perfect. I usually carry a huge bag and I've been trying to downsize.:lol: That looks as if it would be not too big, not too small.

Does the bottom sag at all or is it pretty stiff?

BTW, thanks for posting the photos; that really helps!

Buttery said:
Oh, that would be perfect. I usually carry a huge bag and I've been trying to downsize.:lol: That looks as if it would be not too big, not too small.

Does the bottom sag at all or is it pretty stiff?

BTW, thanks for posting the photos; that really helps!
no it doesn't sag at all...at least mine doesn't!

No sag on mine either !

It actually holds its shape really, really well, even if it's stuffed to the brim or totally empty, it pretty much looks the same all the time.

I'm also about ready to purchase the Popincourt Haut and was wondering about the end of the zipper. For those of you who have this bag or have seen it in person does the end of the zipper stick out funny or lay flat, I can't tell from the photos. thanks

Hrm.. I guess the other end lies close to the bag, but does stick out slightly. I love the dangly Louis Vuitton balls (hehe.. LV's balls).

ayla said:
Hrm.. I guess the other end lies close to the bag, but does stick out slightly. I love the dangly Louis Vuitton balls (hehe.. LV's balls).

I have to say Im really pleased with the Popincourt Haut. Its my first LV purchase and I cant wait to wear it out.

And as usual, the balls are the best part :lol: I think that was the selling point for me.

Kysmet said:
I have to say Im really pleased with the Popincourt Haut. Its my first LV purchase and I cant wait to wear it out.

And as usual, the balls are the best part :lol: I think that was the selling point for me.

It was my first LV as well ! Now we're bag twinsies ! :amuse: