~*Popincourt Haut -- Photo Request*~

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm very close to purchasing this bag but have only seen it online. Can anyone who has it post a pic of them with it on?

I'm trying to find out how big it actually is because the measurements sound like a speedy 25, which I'm having a hard time picturing as a shoulder bag!

HELP :love:

TIA :biggrin:

2. i don't have a picture of it on right now, but here's how you can get a feel of the size:

[​IMG]

3. awww...thanks so much! :love:

do you think it's a good buy?

i don't own a regular size LV handbag yet (just have a pochette and makeup bag) and want to make sure i get good use out of my first purchase :smile:

4. a good buy: absolutely and I know the other Popincourt owners on the board will probably agree!

It's the right size, holds just enough to be a medium sized bag, but not too small, because I'm not a small bag fan. Especially if you want a shoulder bag, I would recommend a popincourt haut or either a Batignolles.

5. Tia, you must be reading my mind. :lol: I love the shape of it, but I've never seen it in person or on a person.

6. those are the exact 2 i'm stuck between!
    batignolles vertical or popincourt haut...
    thanks so much for your help :biggrin:

7. TIA = thanks in advance
    But yes, it's a cute bag. I must visit it in person soon!

8. :shame: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. :lol: :lol: :amuse:

10. Yeah.. popincourt haut pride ! I absolutely love mine !!

[​IMG]

I can take a picture of it tomorrow.. it's a little smaller than a batignolles vertical, which I think may be my next purchase after a speedy 25 anyways.. it depends on what you carry, but I can fit EVERYTHING I need in my popincourt, it's perfect !

11. ^^ AHHH - it's so pretty!:love:

12. blackbutterfly: i love love LOVE your damier geant messenger!

and ayla: what a gorgeous bag!

13. Excuse the dirty mirror.. :shame:

And I'm 5'0.

And the second picture is just to give you an idea of what I put in the bag.. there's still plenty of room for more !

pcourt.jpg pcourt2.jpg
  14. yay! i'm short too. it looks like it will be the perfect size.

THANKS!!!!

15. Yeah ! Go short people ! ;)

Glad that I could be of help.. convincing you to join the Popincourt Haut club !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice